Oggi vi annunciamo 2️⃣ grandi novità😎
2️⃣ CLAIM UFFICIALE
Il logo potete vederlo in foto, il claim ve lo diciamo qui⬇️ 🔺LA NUOVA GENERAZIONE DEL MARKETING🔺
La spiegazione la potete trovare sulla pagina (LINK IN BIO)
Sudu? Mana Sudu? Sudu kat dapur mak ke?
Eh Bukan lah mama papa ... Setiap pembelian Susu RRayyan Kan Dapat Sudu Siap Dalam Kotak .
Sudu tu Jangan Buang tau . #No_Siri Kat Kotak Susu pun Jangan Buang . #Receipt Yang Agent Bagi Pun Jangan Buang ! Kenapa ea ?
Bila Sudu Dah Cukup 20 , nanti Boleh #CLAIM lagi sekotak Susu RRayyan Atau Comcom Atau Mocha Hazel tau 😉
Kumpul Sudu Pun Dapat Free . Berbaloi-Baloi 😘😘
Extremely interesting client @damagereclaim is using one of their free video ads to promote their ability to assist in minimising overstated return rental charges.
Like @damagereclaim if you’re a small business and you’d like to use Facebook and Instagram to target your potential customers visit honeyBadgersme.com and find out how you can access your free video ads - or contact us about our Special Christmas advertising offers today.
No espere a que los daños empeoren o se extiendan, por #negligencia los casos se pueden complicar y su indemnización disminuir. Déjenos reclamar 🙋🏻♂️por usted, sabemos hacerlo 💪y lo mejor,si no cobra nosotros tampoco. 😏
Why do auto insurance claims get denied? ⠀
1. The responsible party hasn't paid their monthly premiums. If someone misses even one payment, the insurer can suspend a customer's policy. Unfortunately, lack of coverage isn't always obvious when exchanging insurance information after a car accident. If the driver recently stopped paying for coverage, their insurance card might still have a valid date even though they aren't covered.⠀
2. You don't understand your policy. Often, consumers may not fully understand what is covered in their auto insurance policy. Someone may submit a claim for damages that aren't covered, such as when using a car for business purposes. ⠀
Some claims are denied because the auto policy is not in force or the wrong policy number is provided for the car, or you never purchased the appropriate coverage,"" said Elise Walton, consultant for BH Consulting and former auto adjuster at Progressive. ""Review your insurance policy periodically with your agent.""⠀
3. You don't have full coverage. According to Walton, not having comprehensive and collision coverage is one of the main reasons insurers deny claims. ""Liability is the bare minimum insurance you can purchase,"" Walton said. ""So if the owner is in a collision and the accident is their fault, they will not have coverage to get their car fixed, but the liability portion will cover the non-negligent driver.""⠀
4. You didn't report the incident on time. Don't wait to report a crash. Otherwise, a company may say that they didn't have enough time to research a claim. Customers should check their policy to find out how long they have to make a report.⠀
5. You were driving under the influence. Another reason not to drink and drive? Drivers who get into an accident while drinking or under the influence of drugs can be denied auto insurance claims. #auto#insurance#claim#car#autoinsurance#bestinsurance#carinsurance#protection#customerservice#vehicle#vehicles#auto#automobile#happyholidays#safeholidays#savemoney#peaceofmind
So...their opening hours are 8am, but come in at 8:20am. Staff responsible for contractor claims is away, have to come back on Monday.
I was also told that contractor insurance doesn't cover tinting cost, travel costs and income compensation. So I had to waste my time to go to the police, pay for Grab to get to service centre, get my car fixed, get the tinting replaced, come over to mbpj to make claims, and they tell me I can't claim fully. Everything that isn't my fault and I had to fork out time, money and effort for. Let's see on Monday. So unnecessary!
#mbpj you have to reevaluate your terms and SOP with your contractors. How can I pay for your contractors mistakes?