Monday mood. Dreaming green. The devastating SoCal fires have left us with ravaged hillsides and poor air quality here in Los Angeles. Wishing for greener times. Sending lots of love to everyone affected by the fires. #staystrong 📷: @haarkon_
Now more than ever, we have the tools to sustainably power our world! Clean technology is better (and cheaper) than ever. Check out our story to learn why this gives us #ClimateHope
We have teamed up with @getawair for this wonderful giveaway. Keep your mind at ease, knowing you’re able track the air quality in baby’s room while they are cozy and warm in a winter jumpsuit. Prizes include a Nest Designs jumpsuit and a Awair Glow (retail value: $160).
1. Like the post
BONUS - Every 3 tagged friends gives you an additional entry to win. There's no limit.
Giveaway will end on December 13, 2017, at 11:59 PM PST. Winner will be announced on December 15, 2017. Goodluck everyone!
*This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Giveaway opened to US and Canada
The path of Mistry !
Let me know you liked it or not with a comment !
Feel free to follow me and thank you very much for checking my profile ❤️ ______________________________________
For collaboration DM or Mail Me @
(Link in the description)
One of my pet hates are these little baddies 🚬Cigarette butts are another issue. Cigarette butts are comprised of cellulose acetate. This is a type of plastic that can breakdown into smaller pieces, but it will never biodegrade. Cigarette butts will take 10 to 12 years to get to the stage of smaller pieces.
Clean air may seem like a simple thing, but it's definitely beneficial for everyone, especially those who suffer asthma and allergy. They will be very much relieved with the help of Sphere purifier. #designedforbetterair#duux#duux_id
Done delivery and installation today.
Lps merasa tido dengan Air Purifier Storm dekat rumah saudara, terus ambik untuk diri sendiri.
Bila udara bersih, tido lebih berkualiti. Badan lebih terasa segar dan sihat 💙💙💙 PENAPİS UDARA STORM
- Portable 12kg
- 1600ft² coverage area
- 3 common stage filteration (Pre-Filter, Deodarizing Filter, HEPA filter)
- Special Features ( Haze Mode, 3 in 1 Mosquito Catcher, Plasma Cluster)
- Power Saving Mode
WhatsApp 0137882511 ☝🏻☝🏻 Facebook: Coway.OMG.Coway
I got the best deal on Green Monday! I saved 100% 😉.
Instead of saving 25-50% off on items we really don't need, my wife and I saved 100% by refraining from shopping and not buying anything at all.
We follow some simple guidelines and ask ourselves a series of questions before we make any purchases:
1) Do we absolutely need the item?
2) Can we afford the item in cash?
3) Will the item add sustained value, happiness, and positivity to our life?
4) Does the item subtract any negativity or fill a void in our life?
5) Can I see myself using the item over an extended period of time?
6) Is the quality of the item well enough to sustain such usage over the years?
7) Do we have the space (mentally and physically) to have this item in our life?
8) What is the true cost to the environment to produce this item?
9) Was exploitation of child labor or animal cruelty involved in the production of this item?
10) By buying this item, would I feel comfortable supporting the corporation that produces it?
The above list of questions is extensive, but it's a great guideline to use as a conscious consumer. Unfortunately, many people participate in mindless consumption by buying things that they think they need, but really don't. Advertising totally messes with our inner psychology. Be a conscious consumer and don't "buy" into the clever marketing 🙂.
In the photo 📷:
1) Handmade Christmas ornament crafted by a family friend in Germany and given to us as a gift. Btw, "Schutzengel" means "Guardian Angel" in case you were wondering.
2) Homemade, non-toxic coconut wax candle in a repurposed glass jar.
3) House plant 🌱. Perfect for adding green beauty, filtering and cleaning the air, and providing negative ions that neutralize the potentially hazardous positive ions and EMFs that electronics emit.
Make sure you keep the air in your vehicle clean and get your mechanic to change your cabin filter!!
Today is #internationalmountainday so throwing it back to the tallest mountain in North America which is almost always shrouded in clouds and trying to forget the mountain fire right outside of my house