Two little guys.
I've said it before, but really love having two in cloth😍🌿
It's hard to imagine I may only have one at some point in my future😂
I mean, I'd appreciate him taking his 💩 to the toilet but... I think I have two many diapers to just have one 😳
🎵This is the way we wash our clothes, wash our clothes, wash our clothes. This is the way we wash our clothes, when the washer's broken! 🎵
I feel like a pioneer woman... except, instead of a washboard, tin tub and outdoor clothesline, I have a bathtub, a mop bucket and a crochet clothesline hung indoors. .
Here are things I've learned this week:
#psa - when your washer doesn't drain and you run baking soda and vinegar through it to try to clean it, then run an empty cycle and all the water seems to drain, test that it's fixed by using the smallest load of clothes that you can. That way, if it's still not draining, you don't have a large load of clothes to rinse and wring out by hand.
-you can hang a clothesline indoors by using an upstairs closet door and your front door.
-you can save space on a clothesline by using hangers. -you can keep hangers from sliding by hanging two lines and criss-crossing which line you hang them on (see last photo).
-it is possible to go a week without washing cloth diaper laundry, given you have 6-8 covers and lots. of. inserts. Like 60-80. Or more if you double up. Stay tuned, I plan to count them...
✨ Tinkerbell ✨ feat. Lil Helper "Hearts" Cloth Diaper 💙 💛 💖 #lilhelperdiapers ⠀
📷 from last year's Halloween giveaway winner Tanya Kerber! ⠀
We're doing another costume contest this year! Check out #lilhelperhalloween Full contest details available on our Instagram feed - just find the pic with the spider web. ⠀
🎉Always On The Go, mama? Let’s get you some amazing gear! We have teamed up with some of our favorite brands to bring you this awesome bundle! Enter to WIN IT ALL!🎉 •
STEP 1️⃣: LIKE this post
STEP 2️⃣: FOLLOW these brands (yes, we check!)
STEP 3️⃣: TAG 3 friends in the comments that you love to have mom dates with, who should also enter this giveaway!❤️
🎉BONUS ENTRIES🎉 REPOST this post for 5 extra entries with #AlwaysOnTheGoGiveaway
Giveaway runs 10/20/17 - 10/22/17at 11:59PM PST. Winner will be announced on 10/23/17. Contest open to adults 18 years or older who are residents of the US. This giveaway is in no way endorsed, promoted, or sponsored by Instagram, Facebook, or any other social media platform. •
@elyjahjair out here being a flirt. Trying to catch a video of daddy getting him ready for bed...Sean has pretty much become a cloth diaper pro...and Elyjah decided to give out a few winks. 😉😉 Lol #ham
There was a time in my life where I once said I would never cloth diaper.... I’ve literally been a mom of babies in diapers for so long now that I actually love cloth diapering. It’s not stressful. They are beyond adorable, and I’m not throwing $$$ in a trash can. By the time this boy potty trains, y’all literally, I will have changed diapers for a decade... non-stop. Just let that sink in. #crunchy#clothdiapers#allthebabies#diaperproblems#glowbugdiapers
This picture deserved the full regram including the mama's quote she chose, which goes so perfectly. I'm so happy with the response these shirts are getting. It's a cute shirt, yes, but the meaning behind the quote is so important. Here's to raising the next generation!! From @emmiepheandme - "I can be sad or happy whenever anything makes me sad or happy; I don't have to look cheerful for someone else, and I don't have to suppress my fear or anxiety to fit other people's needs." - Alice Walker ... @fromharper these shirts are everything! #donttellmetosmile#thisiswhatafeministlookslike#youdoyou
I cleaned out my phone the other day - ya know... those 5000 photos were clogging up my memory space 🙈 mom problems - and came across this one. It's not much but it brings up a great memory for me. We went to Serenbe in Georgia with my mom and hung out with the donkeys for a while. Zoe was hesitant, I was in love - the norm.
*Go to Facebook to see the entire video.* It’s time for a fun Challenge that will also include a great giveaway valued at over $400! Enter our Cloth Diapering In Real Life Challenge. We want people to really understand how fun and interesting cloth diapering can be. It’s a daily adventure, with each day bringing something new. We want to use this challenge as a way to share all of the wonders of cloth diapering. To enter the challenge, do the following:
1. Follow us on Instagram and/or Facebook and Join our Facebook Group – Crunchtime AND post at least one photo as shown in number 2 below.
2. Post a photo each day depicting what we are calling “Cloth Diapering in Real Life”. The purpose is to share the joys, challenges, failures, decisions, choices and triumphs regarding cloth diapering. You can post a photo or video of your child in a cloth diaper or a photo/video of you washing diapers, buying diapers, spraying diapers, mending diapers, stuffing diapers, etc. Whatever it is that you do regarding cloth diapering in your household. Be creative! Be sure to tag @crunchyboutique on IG and/or @crunchyboutiqueTX on Facebook AND include the hashtag #ClothDiaperingInRealLife . You will earn 1 entry each day you do this.
3. Bonus Entry: Each day a special “prompt” will be given in our Crunchtime Group. Following that daily “prompt” will give you an additional entry into the contest.
4. Bonus Entry: Earn an additional entry by sharing the #ClothDiaperingInRealLife post(s) on your own page. Each day you do so, you will receive an additional entry.
5. Bonus Entry: Share the #ClothDiaperingInRealLife Challenge with friends!
6. Each day an additional entry will be given to the person with the most creative post of the day (as determined by Crunchy Boutique – yes, we know this is very subjective but… LOL)
7. This contest will run today (October 21st) through October 31st. The winner will be announced on November 1st. The winner will be announced on social media on the 1st. If the prize is not claimed by November 3rd, we will draw another name.
Neither this Challenge nor the Giveaway are in any way affliated with instagram.
"My Brown Skin" is now available in Spanish! ¡La diversidad de los libros importa! ¡La representación importa!
When I say diversity matters - I mean it! Children deserve to grow up seeing characters that look like them and reflect their experiences. This is just the beginning for Hey Carter! Books. "Mi Piel Marron" disponible ahora!
Search "Mi Piel Marron" in the Amazon search box!
I've organized some of my covers into a basket instead of a drawer to see them more easily and realized it may be time to branch out from the pinks and blues! 😂 Does anyone else always buy the same colors without realizing it?
“God can do more with my 6 days than I can with 7.” - Brady Cooper
When God speaks, you listen! I love how God convicted my Purpose Partner @fitforhisglory and I about the same thing and that we push each other not only in business and fitness but in our pursuit of Christ! .
It’s so easy for me to “work” nonstop because I genuinely love what I do, but in doing that it can subtly become an idol in my life if it lives at the center and by not honoring the Sabbath, we are walking in disobedience!
Sundays are now completely device free! Reserved for rest + rejuvenation, faith + family. All messages, emails, posts, likes and comments can wait until Monday! Honoring the Sabbath that HE GAVE US and trusting God to do way more with 6 Days than me thinking I need 7 to do! Anyone else need a little unplug time too? Let’s hold each other accountable!