What tasty snacks would you pack for a holiday road trip? Gav and I are heading to the Kruger Park this weekend for some down time and I'm whipping up some tasty snacks for our time there. I'm hoping that these Raspberry Bliss Balls actually make it to Saturday.
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup roasted, coconut flakes (for texture)
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp @almondbreezesa almond milk
- 3 tbsp maple or agave syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Extra coconut for coating
- Mix together all the ingredients in your @nutribullet_sa or food processor.
- Blitz until your mixture is combined. It should form a play dough texture and turn a pale pink. If your mixture is too soft, add more shredded coconut.
- Roll mixture into bite sized balls and coat with shredded coconut.
- Place in the fridge until the mixture is solid.
- Stuff your face 😋
Our new #coconut#chicken#curry creation 😋 #formfood ✨Made with organic coconut cream, tastes delicious and smells even better! A healthy twist to reduce the hidden fats that are often found in coconut curry dishes. Yum!