Oreo shake .
At Baali’s cafe @baalis_cafe .
Its a really great drink, most of us like it, and if you like Oreos or chocolates, you will like their Oreo shake too. It was thick and had good pieces of Oreo.
Taste - ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Price - ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Baali’s cafe, above Vijaya bank, pratap Nagar.
Staying in tonight? We have the ultimate Thai coconut veggie curry recipe (that can be cooked in 30 minutes or less) from @halfbakedharvest's new cookbook. Take a peek at how it's made above and get the full recipe at the link in our bio. #MyDomaineEats
Serving - 2
Water - 880 milliliters
Coconut - 190 grams
1. In a blender add 190 grams coconut 880 milliliters water and blend it until smooth.
2. Take a bowl place a cloth on top of it.
3. Transfer the blended mixture top of it and squeeze well.
4. Pour the mixture into the bottle.
Bulletproof Adaptogen Lattes coming in (piping) hot 🍄
Make this for yourself with the following recipe:
1. Brew 1 c. coffee (or in this case, Swiss Water decaf ☕️)
2. Pour coffee into your blender with 1/2 c of your favorite adaptogenic elixir - our Vanilla Spice goes well with this blend
3. Add 1 tsp reishi powder, 1 tsp maca powder, 1/2 tsp Ashwagandha, + 1 tsp cinnamon
4. Add 1 tbsp organic coconut oil (MCTs!!)
5. Blend on high for about 30 seconds & enjoy ✨