LOS ANGELES GRAMMERS PRESENTS
Thank you for tagging your pics! Keep on inspiring everyone!
Don't just like the picture go check out their awesome gallery!
THINGS TO DO IN LA TODAY DECEMBER 17, 2017📆
1. [10 a.m.] Sunday is the final Smorgasburg of the year before they go on a hiatus till January 14, 2018. It’s also the last day of their Holiday Market, so you’ll be able to shop and eat all in one place. PLUS: Enjoy a special Milk Bar pop-up.
2. [11 a.m.] A Taste of the Holidays Christmas Market taking place at Crafted at The Port of Los Angeles December 15-17 is a festive European-style shopping event with live music, dancing, DIY holiday crafts, a Christmas tree lot, Brouwerij West’s Holiday Brew and photos with Santa.
3. [1 p.m.] Do a little holiday shopping along the L.A. River during the Frogtown Holiday Market. The two-day event (Saturday and Sunday) will feature food, drinks, music, art, plants, apothecary, zines, vintage finds, crafts, and more. A $5 donation is suggested.
4. [2, 4 & 6 p.m.] The popular Christmas Concert at The Bradbury will feature a 30-voice choir singing all the holiday favorites in one of the most beautiful interiors of all of Los Angeles.
5. [4 p.m.] Long Beach seafood concept Roe will host a week long culinary Feast of the Seven (Sustainable) Fishes from December 17-24. Prepared by Chef Arthur Gonzalez, the event will focus on one sustainably sourced seafood dish per night, served alongside a dish “Catch Card” detailing the fish species, catch location or fish origin, and the names of both the fisherman and the boat. 🗞@welikela
#earthpix#seafoam#exploretocreate#lonelyplanet#awesomeearth#beautifuldestinations#earthofficial#discoverglobe#earthpix#wonderfulplaces#modernoutdoors#discoverglobe#ig_exquisite#fantastic_earth#worldbestshot_ig#droneoftheday#fromwhereidrone#ig_colors#skypixelz#lagunabeach#beach#conquer_la#conquer_ca#yuneec#droneoftheday#droneheros 📸@Regranned from @andy.c.photography - 🕷 @yuneecapv .