We spent a morning in aprons doing a Thai cooking class, now very full and happy after consuming our creations 😇
🔸Pad thai (Thai style fried noodles, with chicken, tofu, egg, sprouts, Thai garlic)
🔸Deep fried spring rolls (chicken, glass noodle, bean sprouts, mushroom, Chinese chives)
🔸Chicken in coconut nut milk soup (kaffir lime leaf, lemongrass, Thai ginger, tomato, lime juice, chillies, coriander)
🔸Khao soi (chiang mai dish with boiled egg noodle, deep fried noodle, chicken, curry powder and paste, coconut milk)
We might be able to fit in one more meal if we're lucky, before we have to leave chiang mai. We catch a night train back to bangkok in a couple of hours, to spend our last few days in the sprawling metropolis!
As part of the ongoing cultural activities we have this week at Qasid, we brought in Umm Khalil to teach our students how to make Kaak El Eid or Ma'amoul. Nothing beats freshly baked kaak from the oven!
And that's because breakfast are food goals you see. A reminder that you have been given another day to eat🙌 .. ..
Eggs made with Garlic, spinach, mushroom topped with some Ricotta, basil and lastly garnished with some coconut spice mix🍄🌱🐣 To another day of eating and weekends💃 ..
Sweet potatoes are ideal for Sutvik food.
It is prepared quickly and easily.
My favorite option is to simply fry on ghee with mountain salt and turmeric, the process will take a maximum of 20 minutes.
But the benefits of such a product is the maximum!
1. Contains Vitamin B6, which helps reduce chemical homocysteine in our bodies. Homocysteine was associated with degenerative diseases, including heart attacks.
2. Sweet potatoes are a source of vitamin C, which is important for protection against influenza and influenza, few people know that this important vitamin plays an important role in the formation of bones and teeth, digestion and the formation of blood cells. This helps to accelerate the healing of wounds, develops collagen, which helps maintain skin elasticity, and also helps us cope with stress. This even helps protect our body from toxins that can be associated with cancer.
3. They are a good source of vitamin D, which helps build healthy bones.
Vitamin D is crucial for the immune system and overall health at this time of year. Both vitamin and hormone, vitamin D is mainly produced in our bodies as a result of obtaining sufficient sunlight.
Vitamin D plays an important role in our energy levels, moods and helps build healthy bones, heart, nerves, skin and teeth, and also supports the thyroid gland.
4. Sweet potatoes contain iron and support a healthy immune system.
Most people realize that we need mineral iron to have enough energy, but iron plays an important role in our body, including the production of red and white blood cells, resistance to stress, proper immune functioning and protein metabolism, among other things,
5. Sweet potatoes are a good source of magnesium, which is a relaxing and anti-stress mineral.
Magnesium is necessary for the healthy function of the arteries, blood, bones, heart, muscles and nerves.
6. Sweet potatoes are a source of potassium.
Potassium is one of the important electrolytes that help regulate the signals of the heartbeat and nerve. Like other electrolytes, potassium performs many important functions, some of which include relaxing muscle contractions, reducing swelling, and protecting and monitoring kidney a
Nah, ini nih kejutan selanjutnya!
Kalau tadi kita sudah belajar memasak masakan tradisional Gohu dan Nasi goreng rawon, kali ini kita akan belajar membuat minumannya.
Ayo, jam 15.00 nanti merapat ke Booth DA06 dan eksplor kekayaan citarasa minuman Indonesia bersama Ron Prasanto. Hanya di SIAL interfood 2017 di Jiexpo Kemayoran.
Jangan lupa ya! Sampai bertemu!