Raditya Dika has given a little sneak-peak about his new film, "Target". Bringing up the theme of comedy-action-thriller, this film tells the story of nine people who play a crazy game together in order to survive. Who's excited?
Random facts // From now on, I'm gonna share random facts about myself every now and then. Because it's @matkatravelfair week in Helsinki, today's category is TRAVEL. 🌏
1. About 12 years ago, I was shy, scared to talk English, insecure and had major fear of flying - to mention few things. I don't anymore recognize the person I was back then 🤔. 2. I don't travel as much as many people seem to think. Unfortunately! But I dream about travelling all the time and I love to post travel pics a lot. ✈️
3. In the future I would love to live for example in Southeast Asia and Australia.
4. I would also love to learn new languages. I regret that I've almost completely lost my French and Russian. Och min svenska är inte så bra. I wanna develop my Swedish and maybe learn Thai language as well.
5. One of my dearest travel memories is meeting my sponsored child in Bangkok ❤️.
6. My dream is to travel around the world and write a book at the same time.
7. I've taken 2 of my tattoos in Thailand. My favorite tattoos so far!
8. I LOVE TO SHOOT SURFING 🏄🏻.
9. My theme for 2018 is health and I write about this process on my travel blog www.reasonforseason.fi.
10. Four cities that have really special place in my heart would be Sydney, Bangkok, Singapore, Stockholm and London.
I promise this is in Key West! I decided that I was going to show more of what catches my eye & the things that make Key West the quirky fun place that it is for me! This isn’t your average tourist ‘let’s show all the beautiful images’ kind of feed (I manage on of those too & enjoy it!) but this one lets me shoot anything & everything & that’s what keeps it interesting to me. I hope you enjoy it too! Have a lovely day!
Taught 3rd grade elementary kids the words 'good' and 'bad' by showing gestures of 👍🏻 and 👎🏻. Was all going well until I asked what does thumbs down mean, and little Yuki with the most innocent composed face says '死ね' (to die). Fully lost composure from laughing and lesson is aborted 😇 #japan