Tired of using multiple skin care products? Consider using tamanu oil- the ultimate multitasker instead. From improving acne and psoriasis to reducing fine lines, tamanu gets the job done!
5 days in 75 more to go! Sometimes progress is more internal than external. I mean let’s be real, I’m only 5 days in and physical change normally doesn’t happen overnight. So I’m going to focus on the changes I am noticing so far after focusing on putting me, my health and my happiness first this week.
1. Energy!!! Honestly, I was 95% certain that my 3:30am wakeup calls were going to kick my ass and leave me dragging. Don’t get me wrong I still have a slump here and there but I have been amazed by the amount of energy I have felt these past few days. I even left the house the other morning without even thinking about making coffee.
2. Confidence is starting to increase as well. Not being afraid to take time to look at myself in the mirror and appreciate the girl and all of her fabulousness looking back at me – hey girl, hey!
3. $$$ - planning out my meals and sticking to them is saving me major buckaroonies. No drive-thrus or quick mart runs needed and let’s face it those add up real fast.
Tomorrow is Saturday and I’ll be honest the weekends are normally my weak end but not this one. I’m going to do the prepping I need to tonight to get things set up for Saturday and Sunday. I’ve already decided if I continue to stay on track and 100% committed through this weekend and next week I’m gonna treat myself to a little massage. Cuz these muscles need and deserve it! #selflove#selfcare#chooseyou#fridayfeeling
Usually I'm not a fan of tofu but someone told me to cook it in the air fryer and boy oh boy it was good😍
I decided to make steak bits and it was so good 😘 and that weird texture of tofu was beyond bearable 😊😋😎😘
E D E N ✨ the universe took its time on you, crafted you precisely so you could offer the world something distinct from everyone else so when you doubt how you were created you doubt an energy greater than us both - Rupi Kaur
#FridayFact ♻️ Different kinds of plastic can degrade at different times, but the average time for a plastic bottle to ccompletely degrade is at least 450 years. It can even take some bottles 1000 years to biodegrade! That’s a long time for even the smallest bottle. 90% of bottles aren’t even recycled 🌱 #ecofriendly
@beautyaddictnextdoor tagged me so here are my answers! I tag everyone, so if this interests you in anyway, go for it!
1. My favorite lip color right now is "Sun Showers" which is a ultra matte lip from @colourpopcosmetics! So like deep pinky/mauve-y shades, as of right now. But I loooove wearing deep burgundy shades as well so I would say those too 💋
2. Not too sure what this means honestly haha. I guess... foundation honestly. It's not that I don't like it, I just haven't found one that works for me/matches me! Even if I did have one, I probably wouldn't wear it often because I'm a lazy bitch haha.
3. This one is tough! I would have to say it's a tie between my @wetnwildbeauty au naturel palette in "nude awakening" because it's so simple, it's more like my everyday palette. But a strongggg second is my @urbandecaycosmetics naked smoky palette!
4. I honestly am not a fan of bronzer, I'm pale af & cool af so I always feel weird when I do wear it. My favorite by far is the bronzer shade in my @katvondbeauty contour palette! I believe the shade is "shadowplay" I could be wrong lol.
5. I am most definitely done with warm toned eyeshadow palettes! They had their time, but give me all the cool tones! Let 2018 be the year of cool toned eyeshadow palettes & lip colors!
Busy day calls for meals on the go. I find that packing food decreases my chances of stopping, buying something junky and keeps the hanger away 😉 What about you? Do you pack food to limit bad impulses? 😉
Favourite time of the day ➡️ Shake time! 🤗
I have my usual post-workout shake in the morning, but now that I have 7 MEALS to fit in before 7:30pm I’m using a second shake as one of those meals AND ITS AMAZING! •
TIP to fit your greens in:
Pop a handful of spinach in your shakes 😃💚 Simples 👌🏽
[My nails need some serious love]🤨
#tbt - a smile this big could only come from celebrating your birthday (or any other day) at @greenspace cafe 🤩
dreaming of July, when I'll undoubtedly force all my friends to eat massive amounts of vegan food with me 🎂
When you wake up with a million things on your ‘To-Do list’ and need a ‘fuck it’ moment to let the crazy out 🤪🤪 .
Time management is proving troublesome this week with having to eat every 2-3 hours! 🤰
BUT I’ve got a team of #bossladies working right beside me to keep me on track with my business tasks 💕🙌🏽
Aaaaaasnd a team of challengers to keep me on track with my fitness and nutrition 👭👭 .
Breath, count to 3, relax your face! 🧘♀️
Nothing better than homemade fresh almond milk! No way to chill it faster than in a pile of snow 😂❄ I sweetened it with some dates and a bit of vanilla. So good 😄
I don't waste anything, so I'm dehydrating most of the leftover almond pulp to make flour (that stuff is expensive!!!). It's in the oven now on 225° for 2 hours. Bonus that the oven is keeping the kitchen nice and warm. ;) I'll make vegan gluten-free shortbread cookies with the flour for the weekend.
I used some of the pulp to make a yummy almond "cheeze" (vegan) spread in the food processor. I just used a cup or so of it, some sundried tomatoes, garlic salt, nootch (nutritional yeast) and a splash of lemon juice. That's chilling in the fridge and I can't wait to snack on it tonight! I found SO many leftover almond pulp recipes that I decided I'm making my own almond milk weekly just to try them all. 😁
WHY have I not been doing this for years?! Well...I am now. 🙄
The sky is blue, sun is shining, snow is melting and Nam Eczema Butter is ready to fight dry, itchy patches that accompany winter weather. Winterize your skin now!
Nam Eczema and Extra Dry Skin Butter is also available in an oil. www.angiewattsnaturals.com ----------
Nam provides soothing hydration from head to toe for the most dry and compromised skin. Nam does not contain steroids, alcohol, emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances, dyes, preservatives, additives, lanolin, mineral oil, or parabens. Contains
100 % plant-based natural and organic oils.
Day 4: 💪🏼🍑A.A.A. Day!!! 🍑💪🏼
ARMS.ABS.ASS. This was killer... but I loved it! I never thought I’d enjoy push ups..Or jumping out of bed at 530am to stick to a workout schedule.. or eating like a champ..but I’m becoming OBSESSED with this! 😍
Can’t wait to see what Day 80 looks like! 👀👀
Wearing braids in winter usually means having a dry itchy scalp. I have my weapon ready though- Be Relieved scalp roll-on. It soothes the itch with its healthy ingredients- tamanu, kukui nut oil, Royal Camomile and Frankincense. Have you tried it yet Luvs?
HOW TO DATE A MEAT EATER 🍔🥓🍗: date them like any other person because please don’t judge people wholly based on diet ⁉️⁉️⁉️ mutual respect is so damn important in any relationship, and that covers dietary choice too. my boy is cool with me eating plants, so i’m not gonna kick off and start preaching about the animal industry every time he eats a meal that’s been part of his diet for his entire life. he’s asked all the questions under the sun about veganism. we cook most of our meals together, and he’s totally cool with eating Vegetable Meals™️. he makes a mean tofu katsu 🤤 he’s reduced his meat/dairy intake hugely and subconsciously (obviously because of my psychic vegetable powers 😎). i believe that you don’t HAVE to be vegan to have a good impact on the animal industry, the planet & your health - every little helps. obviously i’ve taken the route of cutting out everything derived from animals because i’ve got the privilege and the knowledge of how to do so. everyone’s on different journeys in this life time. just because someone is on a different one to me, doesn’t mean i can’t fancy the pants off of them. obviously i’ve got a more passive approach to “””vegan activism”””, but from what i’ve learnt, slow and steady wins the race (watch out alex xoxo) 🐢 but even if he never turns vegan, i’m still gonna love him just as hard. .
Wanna see how I do the oil cleansing? Check my Insta STORIES! 😉
So, I have been oil cleansing for years now, written about it on my blog, but never really demonstrated how I do it. Hope the video helps (although it’s really super simple!).
Would you like me to show you the double oil cleansing (for taking off makeup), too?😍☺️
Our Galentine’s Day box includes:
💓 welcome letter
💓 self love ritual
💓 limited edition enamel pin
💓 A5 giclee print
💓 handmade mini candle
💓 essential oil
💓 self love crystal
💓 ebook digital download and some extra treats!
As soon as Christmas is over, I'm all about summer vibes; dreaming about tropical holidays, sunshine and palm trees while I apply coconut scented body lotion and eat my pineapple bowl. 🌴I found this watch on the @hypeandsteam website while looking for some new wardrobe piece, and I had to buy it. The plate reminds me of the ocean and the sand, and the white strap looks so good with my tan.