Day 17 of 365: A Year of Growth.
Join me and share your moments of growth.
Here are 10 of my accomplishments from today: Happy Birthday to me! 32 years old!
1) Got to my primary team meeting at 7:35, only 5 minutes late.
2) Got treated to DQ and got a free blizzard. Btw they still don't have mint and that makes me sad.
3) Decided to continue doing pushups. +1 every day. Today 17, tomorrow 18.
4) Got the second group of grade 2s playing super well with volleyball, I may need to teach serving the ball soon. Only bumping and setting so far.
5) Sent out 2 messages for requests in regards to a class project, got 14 replies, responded to 22 replies. More to go tomorrow hopefully. I still need to hear back from some people. *Huge thank you to those that are helping me accomplish this feat.*
6) Ate dinner at union meeting and only had 3 plates of dinner and one small eclair.
7) Starbucks Hot Chocolate and cake pop treat gift from my co-teacher, ty for all you do Leah.
8) Completed 2 morning crosswords with my wonderful wife @a_darlingmccallum. Helping Ashley prepare for the trivia night in February. Our team is gonna Rock it!
9) Got my belt buckle down comfortably to the third hole, before dinner happened.
10) Had Shakeology with emergen-C mixed with PB2!!! with a banana for breakfast. Start every day off as healthy and deliciously as possible.
This year will be a year of growth for me in many ways. Growth physically (strength), mentally, spiritually, emotionally, fearfully, etc. Each day I will share with you some of my growth. Many small things and some big things. Welcome to my journey on the road of a year of growth. ***Vote at facesmag.ca/awards for my wife's workplace. Best Childcare = Strandherd School Age Program.*** #yearofgrowth#growingphysically#growingmentally#growingspiritually#growingemotionally#shareyourgrowth#smallstepseveryday#itallstartswithone#itallstartswithyou#itallstartswithonestep#gettingbettereveryday#growth#bethankful#groweveryday#crosswordpuzzles#shakeology#dqbringbackthemint#bernesemountaindogs#dogswholovethesnow#pushups#facesmagazine#votevotevote#starbucks#dairyqueenblizzard
Alright y’all, so here’s the thing. Maybe you’ve seen me post about the new 80 day program that’s starting in less than 2 WEEKS😝🙌🏼
🗓 but instead of me sitting here saying “wohoo, New year, new you! Let’s go start on a clean slate; time to get healthy!” I just kinda want to be straight forward✌🏼❤️
We all know what time of the year it is—so my idea is this: if you have goals, if you have a vision for wanting something, WHY are you waiting? I don’t care if it’s January 3rd, April 18th or some other random date.
🤘🏼This. Is. Your. Life. This is your well-being and future. I genuinely love and care about every single person God has put to walk on this earth. I don’t want you to just start a new program and be apart of something ‘fun’ (while we do have fun, it’s something more than that!)
👉🏼I want YOU to change your life, to start a lifestyle change and journey.
🙇🏼♀️ Honestly guys, the longer you try to ignore it or put it off, the harder it’s going to be to start. 💟 If this resonates with you at all—know that I’m here and will be stocked to hear from you🤸🏼♀️ Drop a 💌 below or fill out my application in my bio so we can start chatting💛