It's official!! Next year I'll be studying Dance at Whitireia • two years ago I started dance again & I feel blessed to have another two years ahead • @ldancestudionz and @swperformancetraining I would not be here without your teaching and friendship over the past two years and so thank you, from the bottom of my heart ❤️(photo credit @lucy__reynolds )
The most precious gift, is the gift of TIME! 🌟 I appreciate it so much when people are willing to spend their time working on creative projects with me! 🙏🏻 Whether it’s a 30 min shoot or a full day, I’m grateful for every second!
Shoutout to my Fiancé @dannydavalos_ for your countless hours & energy you put into my videos.❤️
And Sending love to these dancers who’s spent their morning with me in the studio! You’ll all make this little combo look SO SAUCY!!🔥 @markuy_ @fizzlvd @officiallystuk @emmadubbb @victoria.rheaume
@renee_stewartt filming with @jacobjonasthecompany at @thegetty 📷 by @don_nor_man
It’s the second week of our gratitude series and today we will feature the one and only @bronjol
Bronwyn can literally do anything, she is the synonym of a perfect artist. This triple threat is always on time (move aside #ashanti ) always on it, always present and more importantly....ALWAYS performs from the heart. Thank you @bronjol
Much ❤️ from Exposure Concepts, keep doing what you are doing! 📷 @aligphoto
Bron has achieved so much as an artist, with success in Australia, Europe, Asia and the US. She took the time out to share with us some really useful advice for performers in the industry or anyone looking to get started....
- Be nice to EVERYONE
- Be early
- Be the hardest working person in the room. Work ethic is everything!
- Corrections are a gift, say thank you - Be an educated artist. Be curious. Never stop learning
- Rejection is part of the job. Control what you can control, don't sweat the rest - This industry is full of ups and downs. Enjoy the process. Nothing is permanent - Have FUN!
- Make your boss' life easier - Radiate the energy you want to attract
- Take risks. You'll either win or learn. - Stay in your own lane. Comparison will not serve you.
- Practice gratitude - Mindset is everything. Have an unwavering belief in yourself. - We are what we repeatedly do. Nothing changes, if nothing changes - Get comfortable with feeling uncomfortable. Growth is on the other side of your comfort zone - Take advantage of the opportunities that come your way..even if it scares you. Say yes and figure it out later. - Listen. Ask questions. It's okay to ask for help - Go see art!