Trouble with us is me. I'm organised. Neat. Tidy. Neat and tidy organised. Organised hoarder.
So, I didn't see it. The amount of stuff. It didn't overwhelm me, or so I thought, because it was all neatly and tidily stacked away.
Read more in my blog. Click on the link above. Would love your comments and feedback! Thank you. 😊 #iamneatblog#minimalism
#declutter of these glosses. I went to checkcosmetics.net where you put in the brand and batch code and it tells you how old your makeup is! These L'Oréal glosses were made in 2012 . . .😷😕😭😔ewwww time to toss!
It's progress report time so I find myself filing away our kid's important paperwork. Several years ago I built each of our children several file boxes to contain their special keepsakes. I started with preschool and have files completed through high school. Having several keepsake systems in place help us calm the clutter!
That's it. That's all I'm getting for me. Mission accomplished. I survived the Mexican Black Friday 😂💪
Eso es todo. Todo lo que voy a comprar para mi. Misión cumplida. Sobreviví al Buen Fin 😂💪
Sometimes I just get this urge to bake, ESPECIALLY this time of year! So I research different recipes and give them a shot. Well this healthier version of pumpkin bread gets my stamp of approval AND Luca + Graham’s too! Happy to shoot the recipe link your way! Just drop a 🙋🏽♀️ below!
Do you have a spot in your room that you see first thing and every time you walk in your room?
This is the corner I look at when I first wake up and lay my head down and night and this is the corner I see as I walk from my kids rooms to the kitchen. Or the kitchen to the laundry room. Or as I just plain walk into my room. This is the corner where I put my candle each morning and the corner I face when I do my yoga. I have wanted to hang that frame for almost a year. I have had books upon books, literally, stacked all over the top. It was been clutter and has therefore made me feel cluttered. Today, I went through the books and the drawers. I put some books in drawers and others I rearranged. And thank you command tabs!! I am not feeling more organized in my little corner!!
Oh! I also cleaned out my bathroom!! Yay for a productive afternoon!
Cold Friday nights call for blankets, tea and a good book.
I’m currently reading @mariekondo and really enjoying it. I have already donated multiple things that don’t spark joy.
Sipping on @yogitea stress relief tea. I really like @yogitea but will be switching to loose leaf once I have finished my stash.
Eye masks from @100percentpure. Love these...just wish they weren’t individually packaged!
Do you have out-of-town guests coming to your house for the holidays? Make it easier on yourself and start planning NOW! There are three key areas to focus your attention as you being preparing. The second being meal planning! Be sure to ask for any food allergies before you do any meal selections or grocery shopping! Download my free guide to TODAY to learn more easy tips! Link in bio. #holidayprep#organizedhome#family#cleanhome#hotellikeservice#mealprep#mealplanning
It’s so common to believe that more possessions equal abundance. But true abundance comes from a feeling of peace and clarity within. Create that clarity by taking action...clean out a closet and generously donate the items you no longer use. You’ll find more gratitude for the items that are left — the possessions you truly use and love. The combination of gratitude AND generosity can be powerful. Remember less often equals more. Happy Thanksgiving week! 🙏❤️#declutter#decluttering#gratitude#generosity#clarity#organizinghabits
Last year I almost didn’t a tree 🎄 for my house because $$ was such an issue.
I almost didn’t decorate my house for my FAVORITE holiday because I’m a teacher, and LOL let’s be real I don’t get paid enough for the hours I put in 💋🌈.
But here’s the thing, I worked my ASSSSS off helping people hit their own goals, that I hit a major goal of mine, to buy a tree 🌲 + decorations 💡 so I could make my apartment feel like a winter wonderland.
This year... wonder what I’ll invest in next 🤔😏 orrrr WHO I can help... .
NEXT BOOTCAMP 🏆 starts in 2 weeks, you gonna really wait until Jan 1 to start being healthy?? 🤯
Rainy Day here in Qld... perfect day to:
• Organise cupboards for extra food at Christmas! .
• Clean & wipe out fridge for extra food! .
• Purge toys (ready for more 🤦🏻♀️😬 lol. Get kids involved in giving to those who have less... oooor do it when they’re not looking lol ) .
• Sort your summer wardrobe! .
• Get your wrapping paper situation ready for early wrapping (instead of Xmas eve 😵) .
• Purge the linen cupboard - have what you need, fold it the same way & try to make sure it’s nice things you want in there, not torn old things you’ve always just had in there! (Animal shelters often need old towels)
• Even if it’s sunny where you are, have a look around and see if there is something simple you can get a bit better... start small to not feel overwhelmed & remember it doesn’t have to be perfect!!!!!! 💖 🙋🏻 never is perfect here either!!
Just a small list of the many things you can do with a Samantha Grace Organizer Bag: keep electronics dry at the pool or beach, tote baby gear, organize art supplies, a place for everything in the car, keep little ones occupied with their own bag of games, books, or toys, have a snack bag, organize Legos or other tiny toys, store your toiletries while traveling, and more! Your turn! Comment below and tell us your favorite way to use our Organizer Bags! .
Thanks @simplifyinginsuburbia and @striving_for_the_good_life for the inspo... I think we need to go grocery shopping. Luckily we were out for dinner last night or we might’ve died of scurvy 😂
It’s been a slightly different week with hubby away and me out for a few nights... but my goal is always to have the fridge looking REALLY bare at the end of every week because it means we used everything we bought and didn’t waste anything 💪🦌
What’s in your fridge? Love a good sneaky peek 😂
• Ni vet den där jobbiga känslan som uppstår när en inte vet var en ska börja någonstans? 😅 Trots den känslan så lyckades jag och frugan hyra en lastbil klockan 09.30, köra till Mio för att hämta matbord, stolar och TV-bänk och får då veta att matbordet hamnat på villovägar så de får köra hem det till oss nästa vecka. Tur att det bara var en möbel av allt vi skulle hämta, så vi inte körde dit helt förgäves. Vi fick helt enkelt gilla läget och köra vidare till Ikea, hämta soffan och fixa en ersättningsgarderob till vår gamla lägenhet då den som tillhörde har gått sönder. Det blev även en matta i jute och ett blygsamt gäng trägalgar. Vi tömde lastbilen på alla möbler förutom garderoben och körde sedan vidare till gamla lyan för att dumpa av garderoben där. När det var gjort så hade vi 40 minuter till godo innan lastbilen skulle vara tillbaka, men vi lämnade den omgående eftersom vi inte behövde den längre. Som vi har längtat efter den här dagen, och nu är den äntligen här. Alla våra saker (förutom städartiklar och TV) är på plats i nya och vi har hunnit röja undan den värsta röran, allt på mindre än 12 timmar. En del saker måste få bo in sig lite för att se om dem ska få vara kvar på platsen dem tilldelades eller ej, men vi har gott om tid för att hinna känna in och känna efter. Det blev inget bygge idag, vare sig av sängram eller stolar, men vi har hela helgen på oss. Imorgon blir det tillbaka till krigszonen och städa som galningar så att vi kan släppa den sen. Vi trivs så bra här så det nästan blir löjligt. Det är en väldigt märklig känsla att inte tycka att stället är främmande, för det gör vi inte. Allt känns bara lugnt, harmoniskt, fridfullt, hemtrevligt och lägenheten har extremt härlig energi. Det bara spritter i våra kroppar och glädjen är total. Längesedan vi kände såhär inför ett hem.. men känslan är så välkommen så. 🕊🌿🍂
Need a last minute #app to bring to a weekend #Thanksgiving festivity?! Try these Quick Thanksgiving Bites! What you’ll need: Prosciutto, Spinach, Gorgonzola, Pine Nuts, and Cranberries!
* Lay out the prosciutto and top with a couple of leaves of spinach.
* Sprinkle with Gorgonzola, 3-4 dried cranberries and 6-8 pine nuts.
* Roll up and place on platter.
You are done! Serve with olives! Don’t make it more complicated than it needs to be, there is beauty and wisdom in simplicity! #personalassistant#lifestylemgrsnash
The average women buys half their weight in clothes according to a UK study. 78% of these women then found it too complicated to deal with the overwhelming clutter of a wardrobe they don't wear.
Who can relate??
When @worldmarket throws a 40% off sale at you, you should act on it. These prices are crazy. Love the book case for toy storage and books...like a mid century IKEA kallax unit (which you know I love). Sale is here until 11/26. Now hustle your bustle. #changeyourhomechangeyourlife
We’ve made it through another week and are a few days closer to #thanksgiving ... Do you create a tablescape for each holiday or do you have a general table setting that you use? We have a simple white table setting but may change napkin colors, etc. to go with the holiday/theme. Whatever you do make sure to keep it simple so you’re not stressing over a ton of dirty dishes after. There’s nothing wrong with using disposable dishes, especially if you’re having a large crowd!!! I’m loving this dinning room design from Joanna Gaines, simple and elegant.✨
My current #donate pile from holiday decor #konmari and starting the #minsgame in an attempt to be more ruthless on my keeps from other konmari categories. (I only made it 22 days...and I'm not counting anything from my konmari discard pile) My three now empty plastic bins and one bucket are going to go into work to be used, so I'm good with that too. Some old boxes for recycling and a little more trash than I wanted. Now that that's checked off, the rest of my weekend with work and play can commence. Donation run will be after Thanksgiving because I foresee a little more decluttering happening next week. Slowly but surely. 😆 Now I want to put up my crooked tree. 🎄🎅
Downsizing in Penn Valley...shed, attic, basement...successfully decluttered/cleared out! Where’d everything go? Thankful for my frequent collaborator, Dan Ireland, owner @indianvalleytradingco, always there to haul everything away!
MOVING SOON? Here are a few tips on how to declutter before your big move: Step 1: Start throwing things out early. Step 2: Gather the right packing materials. Step 3: Consider the size of your new home. Step 4: Focus on these top things to get rid of..... items that’s are still boxed, items you haven’t used since the last move or if you haven’t used something in over a year, past paperwork, books and magazines, extras (eg: additional tea cups etc). IF IT HASNT COME IN HANDY IN THE PAST YEAR, IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY YOU WILL NEED IT IN THE FUTURE #domainpropertygroup#movingtips#declutter#buy#sell#rent#topagency#centralcoast