One reason I enjoy the continued debate of who has the best pizza is simple, because I enjoy eating pizza, and really who doesn't enjoy a great pie. There is a world of difference from a national chain pizza and a local joint, and one local place I will put up against any is Deluca's Restaurant, on the corner of Inkster and Warren road. I've been grabbing pizza from them for well over 25 years and they never disappoint. I Keep it simple with pepperoni and bacon and cooked well done. The crust is thin and snaps with every bite. The little pepperoni's hold on to the perfect amount of grease. If you have never tried Deluca's don't delay. I now live about an hour away and still on occasion drive out and grab one to go. ...
#20factsaboutme . Thank you for the tag Marion🌸 @3pugsandaweimplus
1. I do not take alot of pictures. They are considered evidence 📷 even before Facebook.
2. I am not as funny on Instagram as I am in real life and not as funny as @3_little_rascals 😍
3. I am a Gemini and a good one 😇😈 4. I married a Libra 😈😈😍
5. Lucy is my 5th Shepherd.
6. The first one was named Pepper and I was 5 and in love with him 💙
7. I must have my clothes hung up so that the front faces me and I shuffle from left to right.
8. I am a fairly awesome cook but lazy about trying new meals
9. I have a lot of cookbooks and a subscription to Southern Living.
10. I love love muscle cars
11. I love music. Except Rap. I am not sure where the music is.
12. Oh my gosh, we are only at 12?
13. This list needs three drinks
14. I will wake you up when it's over 😴
15. Due to headbanging in heels to White Zombie I believe I will have Physical Therapy the rest of my life but it was worth it 🎶🎶🎵
16. Huge believer in giving it to God evrn though I am not very good at it.
17. I have lived in Michigan my entire life and am 20 minutes from any house I have lived in (weird)
18. LOVE PIZZA. #delucaspizza is theee best
19. Cannot wait to be retired or independent from work so I can misbehave 💭💭
20. I picked the picture because I whole heartedly believe that you must give everything 100%. God, Family, friends, feuds, work, love. And if you have to be a Bewitch, give it 200% 😉😎💪
Vacation day 3! Hot Springs National Park museum this morning, lunch at the Superior brewery (I may or may not have had ice cream for lunch?), a 3.5 mile hike through the National Park, and then some time in the hot springs thermal pools! We had dinner at #delucaspizza , and they gave me literally the biggest glass of wine ever! And I walked 105 floors today!