Tent city at Red Rock Rendezvous! Merely hours before this picture was taken I was forced to retreat back to my Jeep while cowboy camping under the stars due to high winds and rain. After getting cozy in my rig I was again woken up by someone's giant 12 person tent engulfing me like a giant octopus from the sky 🐙
We often discover little "surprises" on our RV that need to be fixed. The trick is dealing with these situations when they occur while we're on a trip! Here's a common, quick fix / upgrade that you'll probably need to take care of at some point. https://trip-logger.com/replacing-vent-covers/ - Plus, it's better (and cheaper) to take care of this task at home instead of while you're trying to enjoy a trip.
Thru-hiking isn't always beautiful views and smiles. Sometimes it's a struggle especially when you hike 30+ miles and think you are going to make it to a restaurant before it closes and get there right after. Luckily we didn't eat each other, cant say the same for some other people who were here before us.
Hello beautiful people! I am excited to collaborate with 4 fabulous lady artists to bring you (my first everrrr) LOOP GIVEAWAY!!! 🌙🌙 the Conscious Women Makers Loop Giveaway🌙🌙 a chance to win 5 different amazing prizes!!!!!! I will be giving away my classic GINGER (low rise n cheeky) bottoms bc it's getting warmer and about time to#gitdemcheeksout 💣💣💣 --For your chance to win one of the prizes follow the rules below:
1. follow me @luv_martha
2. like this post, tag a friend, and answer the question: what do you LOVE about your body?
3.Tap the photo to see where to go next & see what other prizes you can win
4.Keep liking, following, & answering each question on every account until you get back to me **you must be following all members in the loop to be in the draw to win!!** ➵for extra entries repost this photo or any other photo related to this loop giveaway on your page and use hashtag #Consciouswomenmakers so we can find you 🖤
Loop ends March 30 at 6PM PST! Good luck everyone! Giveaway is open internationally. International winners will be responsible for international shipping costs. ((((This #giveaway is in accordance with all Instagram rules)))
Some stats from my spring break trip to Colorado and Utah-
1 - New skill learned: rappelling! I feel like a badass now.
2 - favorite friends I got to spend quality time with
3 - nights spent attempting to breathe above 10,600ft elevation
4 - places explored in Utah: Goblin Valley, Capitol Reef, Natural Bridges, Canyonlands
5 - beers drank at Ye Olde Mining Town Saloons in Breckenridge, Alma, and Fairplay, Colorado. And at that elevation 1 is enough for me!!!
6 - cups of cardamom tea drank per day in the company of my favorite Persian, Samia
7 - number of days without a shower. #dirtbag
Other highlights -
- I picked up a hitchhiker in Grand Junction and drove him to Green River. A super interesting person, he gave me an Indian arrowhead.
- "when you live in the mountains, you have to eat mountain sized portions." Rugged mountain outlaw life is difficult.
- Apparently, tropical millipedes eat bananas.
- 5 nights primitive camping with excellent views
- desert snow outside at Natural Bridges
- a thunderstorm in a tent at Capitol Reef
- a geologist and a wilderness guide go hiking and get lost on the trail
- charming small towns: Alma, Fairplay, Green River, Hanksville, Torrey, Blanding
- crush-worthy outdoor hats (mostly floppy brims, no fedoras)
- walking in knee-deep snow to a cemetary at dusk
- hunting for gypsum crystals in a shale cliff on the side of the highway
- contemplation of life while sitting on rocks by rivers at random road pull outs in Utah and Colorado - I was given a chunk of pyrite crystals by a stranger at a gas station in Fruita, CO
- solo hike to Hanging Lake in Glenwood Canyon. 😍
Here's Sally Subaru at camp near the hamburgers we climbed at Hamburger Rock in Utah.
I am unique, I am loved, and I am in control of this light. Many of the people I meet on the road take life by the horns whenever given the chance and I couldn't think of a better way to live. I follow my intuition, I follow my passion, but my most importantly I follow MY dreams✨🌵Here's an awesome pic of these two dreamers climbing wake up wall at Red Rocks 🌾