@dishoom would probably not have been my first choice for breakfast but I am sold!
😜👏The sausage and egg naan roll with a side of masala beans and a glass of house chai was absolutely delicious. Eating with my lovely blogger friends @n4mummy @finlay_fox and @that_mummy_smile and discussing what we love best😉📝📸just made yesterday morning really nice. Thanks girls and thank you @dishoom💛 #bloggersbreakfast#parentescape#beingsocial
2016 DISHOOM 🎥🇮🇳 SINOPSE: Na edição de 2015 de um campeonato de críquete, a Índia bate o Sri Lanka na Semifinal, e irá defrontar o Paquistão nas Finais. A única coisa que poderá impedir a vitória da Índia é o facto do principal jogador da Índia - Viraj Sharma, ter sido sequestrado. Isto leva a que seja criada uma força conjunta Indiana, que juntamente com a Polícia dos Emirados, irá efetuar todos os esforços necessários para encontrar o jogador indiano. Esta missão irá conduzi-los a cenários distintos, deste locais fantásticos, como ruas à beira-mar e belos iates, e irá levá-los a atravessar a fronteira para um país mais rústico, com apartamentos antigos, mercados de tapetes e artigos locais. Esta busca traz-nos uma jornada cheia de ação, amor, amizade e honra. #dishoom#rohitdhawan#johnabraham#jacquelinefernandez#parineetichopra#ajshayekhanna#varundhawan#erosinternational#filmesindianos#bollywood#cinechallo
Had the BEST Indian food in UK till date!💚 @dishoom
1) Ambiance (1/1) - Old B/W photos of Indian families, traditional square wall clock as seen in many Udipi restaurants back home, good use of space and an interesting balance between traditional and modern Indian Kitchen
2) Food *OMG SO GOOD* (1/1) - Their #PrawnKoliwada was 95% spot on!!Could taste the flavours and spices! Their #PavBhaji was a little more tamato-ey but still yumm!! Next was their #LambKebab which the showstopper for me! Not a huge fan of lamb but these were soft,aromatic and pretty much #hotnessonmyplate 😍 We had that with #ChesseNaan which is not to be missed🤣 Finally, their creamy warm and smooth #BaileysChai was the perfect ending to the #Fabulousmeal
3) Service (1/1) - Had to wait for 40 minutes to get a table, but it was totally worth it! Service is quick and friendly. Also, they served a proper #Chai to all their customers waiting in the queue outside 👌
4) Innovation and techniques (0.75/1) - Every aspect has been taken care of but I cannot say about the dishes that I didn't try.The efforts of providing as authentic food as possible was quite evident in the food that @imaparajita and me tried. Student/NHS discounts would be nice though.
5) VFM (1/1) - 4 dishes and a drink cost us around £18 per person and we were absolutely full by then.
Overall 4.75/1 - will definitely take my family here when they visit😃 so it's 👌👌👌 #Dishoom#Foodporn#Foodgasm#Nomnomnom#London#IndianFood#GourmetGanguly#BestIndianMealInUK#IndianFoodinLondon