We are spending the day shooting some of our best customers for @slmagazine Sept-Oct Issue w/ @AndrewKungphoto. Cant wait for the issue to come out! Watch our Instagram Stories for all the behind the scenes ☝️
I decided to start a series of photos of my ensembles to give you a better idea how to pair items in your wardrobe. In this case, I used the 2 patterns/1 solid rule. The pattern of the suit is wide and spread out, while the shirt is a small tight pattern. This contrast, along with the stark contrast of the pink textured solid tie, makes it easy for your eyes to look at. The purple tic weave pocket square picks up the colors of the suit but doesn't detract or make busy the rest of the ensemble. #styletips#celaniacustom#austin#dressshirts#ties#ensembles#menswear#customsuit#windowpane
- Created for planning your getaway -
This outfit - gingham shirt and beige pants - is created for planning your weekend, your next #getaway or any occasion when you want to be be incredibly dressed.
Forget about planing your holidays in sweatpants and a tank top!
If you had this outfit in your wardrobe, what would it be #createdfor ?
Anioval Pro Tip: For men, choosing a dress shirt that fits can be nerve wracking. But a simple checklist can give any man the confidence they need when buying for any formal occasion.
1. The seam of the shirt should fit at the edge of the shoulder, not before or after it
2. When buttoned, the fabric between each button should be pulled taught. Any further, causing the buttons to be pulling at the fabric to reach, means the shirt is too tight
3. Exactly two fingers should fit between the neck and the collar. Anymore means it's too loose, any less means it's too tight
4. The sleeve should end where the dimple of the thumb begins
5. 2-4 inches of fabric should be able to be pinched on the side of the shirt, over the rib cage. Any less and it's too tight, any more and it's too loose
6. Hold out your arms in front of you, and ensure that there is no pull of the fabric in the back of your shirt
7. Raise your arms, and then bend over as if you were tying your shoelace. If at either time your stomach was exposed, the shirt is too big! •