THE TRANSCRIPTION SERIES // DAY 26 // MAX ROACH FIVES
Perhaps the first person to play every jazz hipsters favorite thing? Could be but he had to hear it somewhere. Here we are 60 years later and quintuplets are all the rage lol. He plays this lick in a classic performance of Caravan with Clifford Brown. Those recordings are all so timeless. Shoutout to @dwelchdrums for the request!
Just visited my boys over at @heatwavevisual HQ in preparation for my trip to Cancun. They seriously have the best product on the market. Shit's so good it makes me bite my lip 😎
➡️➡️➡️Click the link in my bio to customize your own pair of stunnas. You can thank me later⬅️⬅️⬅️
Charlie has crazy skills.. #Repost @meinlcymbals ・・・
Here's a clip from the first installment of our video series with Charlie Engen titled, “Royal Orphan.” To view the full video go to Meinl Cymbals' YouTube page or to Meinl Cymbals dot com.
Charlie's Meinl Cymbals setup from left to right, if sitting behind the kit, is as follows: - 16" Classics Custom Trash Crash (stack top)
- 16" Classics Custom Trash China (stack bottom) - 20" Byzance Brilliant China
- 8" Byzance Dark Splash
- 14" Byzance Traditional Medium Hihat
- 18" Byzance Extra Dry Dual Crash
- 10" Byzance Extra Dry Dual Splash
- 20" Byzance Extra Thin Hammered Crash - 21" Byzance Dark Ride - 18” Byzance Brilliant China
- 18” Classics Custom Trash Crash (stack top)
- 18” Byzance Dark China (stack bottom) "Royal Orphan" by Scale The Summit
Drums - Charlie Engen
Guitar - Chris Letchford
Bass - Kilian Duarte
Scale The Summit’s new album “In A World of Fear” comes out May 19th. Pre-order the new album at Scale the Summit dot com.
ExclusiveKits.com For Producers... By Producers. New kits up from @willafool @hussein808mafia @talibanju808mafia @tharealyib @jaynastybeatz @youngkelzprod @1hollywoodflex @joeyfuturistic #exclusivekits