Everything is "Fishy" here...while going to a fish market is quite common in Mumbai, the experience of us picking and they cooking was a unique one. It's cheap but not one of the cleanest place for eating, but then Morocco is not exactly known for being clean...Make a trip to the port and enjoy the whole atmosphere..it's worth it.... #Morocco#essaouira#fish#port#travelpost#foodpost#foodporn#eats#foodblog
I Hate Coffiee And Coffiee Flavoured Shit So I Get My Caffine High Outta These Bad Boys!! 🤙🏼
Sugar Free @monsterenergy Because..... HEALTH!! 😜😂
Was meant to make pain au chocolat this morning but had a butter meltdown, baking & I have a long history of not getting along because I cook mostly on instinct & baking is mostly science and does not give a crap about my gut feeling.. I'm not giving up, have a new batch of pastry resting and will hopefully be eating pain au chocolat's for dinner. In the meantime, here is much simpler & a more forgiving recipe. It's called upma, it's made from semolina (very similar to polenta, except this is wheat based where as polenta is corn based.) It has one of my favorite ingredients, curry leaf and the combination of onions, green chilies, ginger, garlic, tomatoes mustard seeds & curry leaves is beaut! I started working on my website last week, and will be uploading all the recipes on there, this of course is a classic so you can pretty much get any recipe off the internet & you're covered. My grandmother used to make this for us when we'd wake up from our afternoon naps, we (the grandkids) used to all sit around her courtyard around monsoon and eat this super hot with some chai as we watched/ heard all the tropical rain pour down. It was magical. #indiancuisine
Salut insta ✌
Ce matin c'était un panckake à la farine de sarrasin, je vous avoue que j'ai pas du tout aimé, c'était trop pateux. Mais bon il était bien beau quand même donc je vous le partage 😂
Bonne journée 😎
SPECIAL PIZZA CROWN 🍕😍👍
Tag a friend who'd eat this 👆
•FOLLOW👉@in.n.outdining for more 🍔🍰🍭
* ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
* ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
* 1 pound pizza dough, store bought or homemade, brought to room temperature
* ⅓ pound bacon, diced (cut into small pieces of generally the same size)
* 1 tablespoon reserved bacon fat
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* ⅓ cup half-and-half, room temperature or slightly warmed
* ⅓ cup diced onion
* ⅓ cup diced bell pepper (your favorite color)
* Salt, to taste
* Ground black pepper, to taste
* 4 eggs, slightly beaten
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan cheese
* 3 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 450F Line a 12-inch round pizza pan or cookie pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix cheese, and set aside.
3. On the lined pizza pan, press the pizza dough into a circle the size and shape of your pizza pan.
4. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut 8 small triangular slices in the center of the pizza dough, leaving a 3-inch border on the outside.
5. In a non-stick pan over medium heat, cook the bacon for 5 to 8 minutes.
6. Once the bacon is done, remove to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain and leave 1 tablespoon of bacon fat in the pan.
7. Reduce the heat to medium-low, and add the flour to pan. Stir with a wooden spoon or spatula, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the flour is no longer raw, but not browned.
8. Add the warm half-and-half and stir constantly to avoid lumps. Cook until the sauce thickens.
9. Add the diced onion and peppers to the pan and season with salt and ground black pepper. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
10. Add the beaten eggs, cook, then add bacon and cheese.
11. Add the egg filling to the uncut 3-inch border of dough, leaving about a ½-inch border on the outside.
12. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the dough turns golden brown and the egg filling is puffy.
I love chocolate with walnuts. It's the best combination ever. In any shape or form, I will definitely appreciate it but when I saw it in a cake, I was put off a little. Trust me, it is one of the best things I have ever eaten when it comes to desserts. It was very very very delicious. P.S, the cake was in-between study session snack. .
#summerlife#cake#chocolate#nuts#walnuts#eats#staycool 😎 #eatyourcarbsladiesandgents
@st.john.restaurant Squid with celeriac🐙, bone marrow and parsley, pressed pig ear with fennel, pigeon and prune🐦, rabbit and braised cabbage🐇, side of rarebit 🤤, halibut 🐟with saffron and courgette🥒, fresh warm Madeline's with a side of coffee ice cream☕️, Eccles cake and 🧀, 🍷2 bottles of wine, 🍺3 pints, 3 desert wines 🥃 and one hell of an experience. #stjohn#london#finedining#eats#londoneats#wholeanimal#wine#wineparing
*Food In MY Hood*
Bentong special! Raya is not over at Lemang To'ki. You dont have to wait for raya to eat lemang. Whenever you crave for one, Lemang To'Ki is just the place for you! The price for each lemang range between RM10-RM13 depending on the size and can be enjoyed with chicken or beef rendang. Also available includes ayam bakar panas-panas, nasi berlauk, and kuih. This place also popular among the bikers.