an online Instagram web viewer

#enjoythelittlethingsinlife medias

Photos

-
• Beach more, worry less •
_____________________________
#beach #beachlover #waves #sea #beachmore #worryless #sand #sandy #freedom #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #happy #ripcurlwomen #ripcurlgreece #ripcurleurope #lespecs #boutiqueoptique  #varkiza #greece
Due sole settimane e sarà Natale...
Vi ho messo un po’ di ansia eh??? No dai😝, in fondo a me mancano ancora tutti i regali🙈 e poi due settimane non sono mica così poche, soprattutto se in nostro aiuto c’è l’onnipresente internet col suo shopping online 😈: riecheggino le carte 💸! Consegne rapidissime e regali già impacchettati a regola d’arte💪🏻!
Sarò sincera, non ho ancora preso i regali per gli altri, ma per me...be io mi sono portata avanti regalandomi questo bellissimo @danielwellington che con il suo bracciale abbinato formano una coppia davvero azzeccatissima e molto elegante!
Quindi bando alle ciance, se anche voi volete farvi un regalo o se siete più sognatrici e volete semplicemente imboccare Babbo Natale sul dono perfetto, ricordategli che acquistando la combo orologio + accessorio avrete diritto al 10% di sconto al quale potrete aggiungere un ulteriore 15% di sconto utilizzando il codice FRANCESCAF per un totale del 25% in meno!
Avete tempo fino a 15 gennaio quindi se Babbo Natale dovesse mancare il colpo, potrete sempre chiedere intercessione alla Befana che, in qualità di donna di una certa saggezza, se dobbiamo dirla tutta, sono certa vi darà retta! 😜
Cosa ne dite?
Se non vi ho convinte, vi ho strappato almeno un sorrisino?🤩
#danielwellington #dwforeveryone #yesdw .
.
.
.
.
.
#lasottilelinearosa #tv_community
#follow_this_light
#tv_living #rsa_vsco #click_Vision #vsco #vscocam #jj
#huffpostitagram #huffpostgram
#tv_stilllife #still_life_gallery #jj_still_life happinessisajourney #thingsthatmakemehappy #littlethingsinlife #littlethingsmakesmehappy #enjoythelittlethings #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #enjoyeveryday #enjoytoday #scatto_italiano #lifestyleblog
Due sole settimane e sarà Natale... Vi ho messo un po’ di ansia eh??? No dai😝, in fondo a me mancano ancora tutti i regali🙈 e poi due settimane non sono mica così poche, soprattutto se in nostro aiuto c’è l’onnipresente internet col suo shopping online 😈: riecheggino le carte 💸! Consegne rapidissime e regali già impacchettati a regola d’arte💪🏻! Sarò sincera, non ho ancora preso i regali per gli altri, ma per me...be io mi sono portata avanti regalandomi questo bellissimo @danielwellington che con il suo bracciale abbinato formano una coppia davvero azzeccatissima e molto elegante! Quindi bando alle ciance, se anche voi volete farvi un regalo o se siete più sognatrici e volete semplicemente imboccare Babbo Natale sul dono perfetto, ricordategli che acquistando la combo orologio + accessorio avrete diritto al 10% di sconto al quale potrete aggiungere un ulteriore 15% di sconto utilizzando il codice FRANCESCAF per un totale del 25% in meno! Avete tempo fino a 15 gennaio quindi se Babbo Natale dovesse mancare il colpo, potrete sempre chiedere intercessione alla Befana che, in qualità di donna di una certa saggezza, se dobbiamo dirla tutta, sono certa vi darà retta! 😜 Cosa ne dite? Se non vi ho convinte, vi ho strappato almeno un sorrisino?🤩 #danielwellington  #dwforeveryone  #yesdw  . . . . . . #lasottilelinearosa  #tv_community  #follow_this_light  #tv_living  #rsa_vsco  #click_Vision  #vsco  #vscocam  #jj  #huffpostitagram  #huffpostgram  #tv_stilllife  #still_life_gallery  #jj_still_life  happinessisajourney #thingsthatmakemehappy  #littlethingsinlife  #littlethingsmakesmehappy  #enjoythelittlethings  #enjoythelittlethingsinlife  #enjoyeveryday  #enjoytoday  #scatto_italiano  #lifestyleblog 
Ragazze buongiorno!
Oggi c'è il tempo più brutto di sempre❄️☔🌬️🌊Piove forte e c'è tanto vento e noi staremo tutto il giorno in casa... Però che bello potersi godere l'albero e tutte queste lucine! 🎄✨
È davvero il momento più magico dell'anno ora...
Ragazze buongiorno! Oggi c'è il tempo più brutto di sempre❄️☔🌬️🌊Piove forte e c'è tanto vento e noi staremo tutto il giorno in casa... Però che bello potersi godere l'albero e tutte queste lucine! 🎄✨ È davvero il momento più magico dell'anno ora...
Happy three friends!!
Quando nos juntamos é diversão garantida certo meninas!?
Bom Sábado 🥂
#saturdaynight #saturdaynightfever #happygirls #friends #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #cherishyourfriends #friendship #itgirls #inspocafe #bloggers #coolgirls #style
Похмурий дощовий день, але такий яскравий через нові місця, цікаві зустрічі, знайомства і позитивні емоції!!!! .
A dull rainy day but so bright due to visiting new places, meeting new people and experiencing extremely positive emotions!!! .
👉🏻👀stories😉
.
.
#travel #ilovetravelling #traveltheworld #travelbug #citylife #seizethemoment #enjoy #enjoythemoment #enjoythelittlethings #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #graz #austria
Похмурий дощовий день, але такий яскравий через нові місця, цікаві зустрічі, знайомства і позитивні емоції!!!! . A dull rainy day but so bright due to visiting new places, meeting new people and experiencing extremely positive emotions!!! . 👉🏻👀stories😉 . . #travel  #ilovetravelling  #traveltheworld  #travelbug  #citylife  #seizethemoment  #enjoy  #enjoythemoment  #enjoythelittlethings  #enjoythelittlethingsinlife  #graz  #austria 
Czasem trzeba choć na chwilę wyrwać się z domu, szczególnie póki jeszcze mogę 😊😍☕👌
.
.
.
.
#goodmorning #morningphoto #delicious #coffee #coffeetime #favourite #etnocafe #metime #relaxtime #chillout #latté  #magazine #planning #ournewhome #czterykąty #mojemieszkanie #interiormagazine #homeinterior #enjoyinglife #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #enjoythemoment #loveit #haveawonderfulday
“Todos tenemos dos elecciones: estar llenos de miedo o llenos de amor” ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
BUEN DÍA <<<<>>>>>
#morning #lifeisgreat #enjoythemoment #loveyourself #respectothers #bethankful #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #everythinghappensforareason #smile
@Regrann from @voguewatchesjewelry -  Precious things are not always inaccessible #MANHATTAN_81067.2#FW17#VogueWatches#womanwatch
#enjoythelittlethingsinlife#elegance#timepiece#streetwalk
Besides stationery (**cough stamps) I also love #trollbead
.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
.
#enjoythelittlethingsinlife
Amber is the color of your energy #woah
Amber is the color of your energy #woah 
I do feel it gone, 
But know not how it went~
#shakespeare #winterstale #wondering
Los errores cometidos en el pasado... No define quienes somos hoy.  #gava #enjoythelittlethingsinlife  #bestmoments #winter #newadventure #beautifulday
Exploring Northern Vietnam 🇻🇳
•••
Finally taking a look at the photos I captured during the amazing trip with @thetravelingmarnster 🙌
•••
New adventure log to come! But first I still have a ton of awesome photos to go through. So here is a sweet shot from our two day one night boat trip with Cat Ba Ventures 🤘
Exploring Northern Vietnam 🇻🇳 ••• Finally taking a look at the photos I captured during the amazing trip with @thetravelingmarnster 🙌 ••• New adventure log to come! But first I still have a ton of awesome photos to go through. So here is a sweet shot from our two day one night boat trip with Cat Ba Ventures 🤘
The lake is almost frozen....-21C this morning when I left the house.😱❄️
#frozenlake #freezingcold #lakeview 
______________________
@belgian_eagle <= follow me
The lake is almost frozen....-21C this morning when I left the house.😱❄️ #frozenlake  #freezingcold  #lakeview  ______________________ @belgian_eagle <= follow me
Thanks for everything during these times. Thanks for your encouragement! I will make it 👩‍💻 good luck @h06xu04 !
再忙都要陪妳喝杯咖啡☕️(疑😆
#goodluck #willseeyousoon #brissielife #baristas #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #aussie #brisbane #australia
On a non photo note, shoutout to @alainalee3 for hosting a dope ass cookie party. Once again, you're welcome for prepping you for the morning! This is me cashing out in some LCR my new favorite game of all time. This is also the most intense LCR moment of all time for anyone wondering. #LookAtTheFlickOfTheWrist #lcr @alyssabethshelley @jenc1432 @em_e_oh @bextarmopho
On a non photo note, shoutout to @alainalee3 for hosting a dope ass cookie party. Once again, you're welcome for prepping you for the morning! This is me cashing out in some LCR my new favorite game of all time. This is also the most intense LCR moment of all time for anyone wondering. #LookAtTheFlickOfTheWrist  #lcr  @alyssabethshelley @jenc1432 @em_e_oh @bextarmopho
Love, love, love, This! I wish it was snowing but with a view like this, I can not complain.  #livelovelaugh  #morningrun #thattreeisbeautiful 🌳#enjoythelittlethingsinlife
Good girls go straight to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere...the smart girls are always one step ahead 😃#girls#one#step#ahead#hand#on#the #spot#girlsarefunny #ınstagirls #eyes #watching #you #girlsjustwannahavefun #enjoythelittlethingsinlife#life #laugh #instadaily#instacool #postcards #mailmeapostcard #from#a#beautifulplace 💜
Похмурий дощовий день, але такий яскравий через нові місця, цікаві зустрічі, знайомства і позитивні емоції!!!! .
A dull rainy day but so bright due to visiting new places, meeting new people and experiencing extremely positive emotions!!! .
👉🏻👀stories😉
.
.
#travel #ilovetravelling #traveltheworld #travelbug #citylife #seizethemoment #enjoy #enjoythemoment #enjoythelittlethings #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #graz #austria
Похмурий дощовий день, але такий яскравий через нові місця, цікаві зустрічі, знайомства і позитивні емоції!!!! . A dull rainy day but so bright due to visiting new places, meeting new people and experiencing extremely positive emotions!!! . 👉🏻👀stories😉 . . #travel  #ilovetravelling  #traveltheworld  #travelbug  #citylife  #seizethemoment  #enjoy  #enjoythemoment  #enjoythelittlethings  #enjoythelittlethingsinlife  #graz  #austria 
Beating the weather is what i did today. It was a cold, uncomfortable, yet a lovely walk to the gym. I'd lie if i told you that i loved every bit of the walk (it snows and it's cold as ice) , however......i'm always in for a walk no matter the weater. I do it everyday, year in year out. Long and short walks. They are good for both your mind and your body.

Mind to 0, zero and go. Love it.

#snowday #snowdays #gymday #gymdays #winter #letitsnow❄️ #letitsnow❄️⛄️ #letitsnow❄️❄️ #letitsnow❄️☃️ #letsgo #unstoppables #nothingsgonnastopme #ilovewalks #ilovenaturewalks #nature #freeyourmind #peaceofmind✌ #peaceofmind😇 #itsimportant #youareimportant #burncalories🔥 #burncalories #ketocoffee #healthyandhappy #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #behappy
Beating the weather is what i did today. It was a cold, uncomfortable, yet a lovely walk to the gym. I'd lie if i told you that i loved every bit of the walk (it snows and it's cold as ice) , however......i'm always in for a walk no matter the weater. I do it everyday, year in year out. Long and short walks. They are good for both your mind and your body. Mind to 0, zero and go. Love it. #snowday  #snowdays  #gymday  #gymdays  #winter  #letitsnow ❄️ #letitsnow ❄️⛄️ #letitsnow ❄️❄️ #letitsnow ❄️☃️ #letsgo  #unstoppables  #nothingsgonnastopme  #ilovewalks  #ilovenaturewalks  #nature  #freeyourmind  #peaceofmind ✌ #peaceofmind 😇 #itsimportant  #youareimportant  #burncalories 🔥 #burncalories  #ketocoffee  #healthyandhappy  #enjoythelittlethingsinlife  #behappy 
Free hugs anyone?🌵#plantstagram #cactus
Dovevo scegliere se farli felici tenendoli in braccio entrambi, o impegnarmi a venire bene nella foto. Ovviamente a quel paese la mia faccia e viva il cuore sempre ❤ #family #familyportrait #nataleinanticipo #unabiondaeunapenna  #love #attimi #spontaneous #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #happiness #fratelli #brother #sister #grandson #instamoment #picoftheday #nataleinanticipo #l4l #followforfollow #instagood #christmas #cool #smile #amore #followforfollowback #christmastree e #f4f #felicita
Dovevo scegliere se farli felici tenendoli in braccio entrambi, o impegnarmi a venire bene nella foto. Ovviamente a quel paese la mia faccia e viva il cuore sempre ❤ #family  #familyportrait  #nataleinanticipo  #unabiondaeunapenna   #love  #attimi  #spontaneous  #enjoythelittlethingsinlife  #happiness  #fratelli  #brother  #sister  #grandson  #instamoment  #picoftheday  #nataleinanticipo  #l4l  #followforfollow  #instagood  #christmas  #cool  #smile  #amore  #followforfollowback  #christmastree  e #f4f  #felicita 
Due sole settimane e sarà Natale...
Vi ho messo un po’ di ansia eh??? No dai😝, in fondo a me mancano ancora tutti i regali🙈 e poi due settimane non sono mica così poche, soprattutto se in nostro aiuto c’è l’onnipresente internet col suo shopping online 😈: riecheggino le carte 💸! Consegne rapidissime e regali già impacchettati a regola d’arte💪🏻!
Sarò sincera, non ho ancora preso i regali per gli altri, ma per me...be io mi sono portata avanti regalandomi questo bellissimo @danielwellington che con il suo bracciale abbinato formano una coppia davvero azzeccatissima e molto elegante!
Quindi bando alle ciance, se anche voi volete farvi un regalo o se siete più sognatrici e volete semplicemente imboccare Babbo Natale sul dono perfetto, ricordategli che acquistando la combo orologio + accessorio avrete diritto al 10% di sconto al quale potrete aggiungere un ulteriore 15% di sconto utilizzando il codice FRANCESCAF per un totale del 25% in meno!
Avete tempo fino a 15 gennaio quindi se Babbo Natale dovesse mancare il colpo, potrete sempre chiedere intercessione alla Befana che, in qualità di donna di una certa saggezza, se dobbiamo dirla tutta, sono certa vi darà retta! 😜
Cosa ne dite?
Se non vi ho convinte, vi ho strappato almeno un sorrisino?🤩
#danielwellington #dwforeveryone #yesdw .
.
.
.
.
.
#lasottilelinearosa #tv_community
#follow_this_light
#tv_living #rsa_vsco #click_Vision #vsco #vscocam #jj
#huffpostitagram #huffpostgram
#tv_stilllife #still_life_gallery #jj_still_life happinessisajourney #thingsthatmakemehappy #littlethingsinlife #littlethingsmakesmehappy #enjoythelittlethings #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #enjoyeveryday #enjoytoday #scatto_italiano #lifestyleblog
Due sole settimane e sarà Natale... Vi ho messo un po’ di ansia eh??? No dai😝, in fondo a me mancano ancora tutti i regali🙈 e poi due settimane non sono mica così poche, soprattutto se in nostro aiuto c’è l’onnipresente internet col suo shopping online 😈: riecheggino le carte 💸! Consegne rapidissime e regali già impacchettati a regola d’arte💪🏻! Sarò sincera, non ho ancora preso i regali per gli altri, ma per me...be io mi sono portata avanti regalandomi questo bellissimo @danielwellington che con il suo bracciale abbinato formano una coppia davvero azzeccatissima e molto elegante! Quindi bando alle ciance, se anche voi volete farvi un regalo o se siete più sognatrici e volete semplicemente imboccare Babbo Natale sul dono perfetto, ricordategli che acquistando la combo orologio + accessorio avrete diritto al 10% di sconto al quale potrete aggiungere un ulteriore 15% di sconto utilizzando il codice FRANCESCAF per un totale del 25% in meno! Avete tempo fino a 15 gennaio quindi se Babbo Natale dovesse mancare il colpo, potrete sempre chiedere intercessione alla Befana che, in qualità di donna di una certa saggezza, se dobbiamo dirla tutta, sono certa vi darà retta! 😜 Cosa ne dite? Se non vi ho convinte, vi ho strappato almeno un sorrisino?🤩 #danielwellington  #dwforeveryone  #yesdw  . . . . . . #lasottilelinearosa  #tv_community  #follow_this_light  #tv_living  #rsa_vsco  #click_Vision  #vsco  #vscocam  #jj  #huffpostitagram  #huffpostgram  #tv_stilllife  #still_life_gallery  #jj_still_life  happinessisajourney #thingsthatmakemehappy  #littlethingsinlife  #littlethingsmakesmehappy  #enjoythelittlethings  #enjoythelittlethingsinlife  #enjoyeveryday  #enjoytoday  #scatto_italiano  #lifestyleblog 
Tittar på gymbilder! Mina egna och andras 💪🏻😺...så många som dedikerar så mycket tid och engagemang, verkligen inspirerande 🌟
Tittar på gymbilder! Mina egna och andras 💪🏻😺...så många som dedikerar så mycket tid och engagemang, verkligen inspirerande 🌟
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️
Swipe left 🔙 for more pics ⏪ 
#snow #winteriscoming #letitsnow #sneeuw #winterwonderland #peaceful #babyitscoldoutside #bridge #trees #blizzard #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #mindfulliving #mindfulness #photography #010 #roffa #rotterdam #dutch #netherlands #holland
This tree is so special to me❤️ Its like taken out of a movie😱When i came up the road in la cala, from a special angel, this tree was always there, from the spring to the summer it changed, but it was always the same shape. Really amazing! #nature #tree #moments #memories #amazing #enjoythelittlethingsinlife #naturaleza
“If people were silent, they could hear the noise of their own lives better. If people were silent, it would make what they did say, whenever they chose to say it, more important. If people were silent, they could read one another's signals, the way underwater creatures flash lights at one another, or turn their skin different colors.” - Ali Benjamin —————————
This year I learned a lot about when to speak and when to not. To speak for the sake of being heard was unproductive and rooted in “wanting to be seen”. It’s funny how the art of silence shows you so much about not only yourself, but those around you.
“If people were silent, they could hear the noise of their own lives better. If people were silent, it would make what they did say, whenever they chose to say it, more important. If people were silent, they could read one another's signals, the way underwater creatures flash lights at one another, or turn their skin different colors.” - Ali Benjamin ————————— This year I learned a lot about when to speak and when to not. To speak for the sake of being heard was unproductive and rooted in “wanting to be seen”. It’s funny how the art of silence shows you so much about not only yourself, but those around you.