Funfetti Fried Oreos💕
INGREDIENTS - 1 Pack of Oreo cookies
- 1 pack of skewer sticks
- 24 oz Milk chocolate
- 6 oz White chocolate
- 1 Funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- Handful of sprinkles
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place 3 Oreos on skewers.
3. Melt chocolate in a jar.
4. Dip skewered Oreos into melted chocolate. Make sure to coat all sides.
5. Place on parchment paper. Chill for 10 minutes.
6. Whisk together the cake mix, water and eggs in a bowl until smooth.
7. Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil.
8. Cook until the cookies are golden-brown, about 2 minutes.
9. Drizzle white chocolate and sprinkles on top. Enjoy!
I made this #detox "tea" this morning and it actually wasn't as shitty tasting as I thought it would be 😜
I mixed 1 cup of warm water with
🍋 1 fresh squeezed lemon
🍋 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
🍋 A little agave nectar
🍋 A dash of cayenne pepper
The benefits? Warm water dilates blood vessels and digestive systems, promoting a more regular digestion. Cold water does the opposite, so we don't want that.
The apple cider vinegar flushes the liver, controls blood sugar, boosts your immune system, and it alkalizes your body to balance pH levels.
Lemon juice contains d-limeone – a compound that helps flush toxins from the liver.
Cayenne pepper boosts metabolism and aids in digestion.
It's up in the air if agave nectar really has any health benefits, but I just like the taste. Haha you could use raw honey as a substitute.
If you decide to try this, just make sure you're using all #organic products. If there's pesticides or toxins then there's really no point in detoxing.
Who else has tried something like this in the AM? Have you noticed a difference?
La academia English Empire College eligió para la cena de empresa carrapear🤙 Muchas gracias chicas😙 podéis encontrarlas en Avda. Acacias 1 local 3 planta baja, Cubas de la Sagra.
Para comida/cenas de empresa menús especiales 📱620942061 #christmas#restaurante#enjoyyourmeal#eathealthy