#Blogpost : Entrepreneurship is not as glamorous as people think. Only we entrepreneurs know what we go through to be aableble to create the life we want.
Being a part of the 1% comes with some pain the other 99% cannot endure .
Click on the link in my bio to know what i am talking about. I went fucking real on this one.
Combat Your Ignorance Today with the Appropriate Information vitally important for Living a life Intentionality. Ask me Anything
on these shortlisted areas and
I'd provide the answers
in the Material I'm developing
We will be going tonight at 7pm on Facebook Discussing& Dissecting "The Journey of Your Life "
This sure different from our conventional audio session. It's gonna be Highly interactive
Let's enjoy our life's transition and it's benefits
NB: The more You KNOW,
The More you GROW.
The more You Grow,
The more COMPETENT You Become.
The more competent You Become,
The more CONFIDENT you are!
Is this something you would like to be a part of?
Let me know in the comment section..
TODAY'S THEME: #contentmarketing#experts 😊
If You want to renew Your social media marketing or just simply wish to have a new content marketing idea then here is deal: Why not making interviews with thought leaders and well-known experts? Please, read the following part from supersimpl.com:
"You can do the interview in person, over the phone, or even by email. Consider doing a few long interviews as well as a series of shorter interviews.
You can also send out a list of questions to several experts and compile all of their answers in one post or over a period of time."
So You have a couple of variations if You are doing an interview. You can cut it to little pieces and You have more to share. You can share the interview on multiple platforms, the one thing You have to keep in mind is to personalize the content to the actual social media platform.
You can do interviews regularly as well. Just make a plan and search for industry experts who are opened to new things and are helpful enough to help You with Your content building.
~Search for industry leaders and ask. Provide them something in return.🌻
Of course this $15k assignment closing today came from ❄️cold 📱calling on 💪steroids! See my last post to see how you can add this 📈scaleable lead source to 📬direct mail and 💻PPC in your 🤑$100k/mo 🏡wholesale biz! ✌️❤️🏡
I absolutely believe this to be true. EVERYTHING we experience is a gift and contributes to the evolution of our soul. I'm grateful for the painful experiences just as much, if not more than the pleasant ones. Because this is when we grow most 🙌🏼 #Repost @alexipanos
Though this can be a HARD pill to swallow and to truly embody, we have reached a new level of FORGIVENESS when we accept that every situation and trauma is a GIFT because of the lessons, growth, and EXPANSION we gain from that experience. YES – this includes gratitude for everyone involved. ❤️
And YES -- I have been there! EVEN the most confronting, upsetting, and challenging situations have lead me to WHERE I AM and WHO I BE -- AND I’m GRATEFUL for it ALL. 🙏🏼
Rather than blaming, let’s allow those experiences to shed light and teach us more about the TRUTH of who we are... Knowing that those events took place for our HIGHEST evolution and have ultimately shaped us into the beautiful, powerful, immaculate human beings that we BE, TODAY. 🙌🏼✨ #forgiveness#beEPIC#partnersinshine
Be proud - Be kind - Be happy with who you are so you can spread ❤️ instead of not accepting yourself and spending all your time tearing down others because of your own pain or insecurities via @garyvee #scottcbusiness
Mistakes put you closer to the answer, so invite challenge and learn to love resistance. It's good for you.
HOW TO WIN THIS HUSTLE & GRIND👇
🤓➕🤔 = 🔥🚀👉 #SalesRemastered ==================