This was my New Moon in Libra spread with the *dope* @ritualtarot cards. I did this reading in the AM and literally a day after, I manifested a job offer and platform to exercise this lesson.
1. The present: Justice (rx) “Umi said shine your light on the world // Shine your light for the world to see”
Am I seeing my own light? Do I know my worth? I’ve been working on assertiveness and shining my light for years. I reap what I sow. Are my present circumstances reflecting what I deserve and is fair to my highest self and to those around?
2. Past influences: The Moon
“Peace and blessings manifest with every lesson learned // If your knowledge were your wealth than it would be well earned”
Even before these cards existed, Erykah has been showing up for me when there’s some deep unsolved healing/blocks/shadow work to be done. I’ve been working on my assertiveness and asking for what I need for years. This is now manifesting into a tangible situation for me to show what I’ve learned.
3. The future: Knight of Cups Oh, 90s Winona was such a bad ass. The future is female. It’s strong, defiant, passionate, equal. Fair. It’s commanding what I deserve, not demanding it from an entitled and ungrateful place. It’s standing in my power with my upgraded responsibility of owning my shit.
4. The reason behind the question: King of Cups (rx)
Tupac has been showing up reversed in my last three readings. The Rebel of the Underground keeps showing up to remind me to stand in my own shit. To not deny it. To face it. It’s not “Just Me Against the World”. Cups = emotions. I need to FEEL like the king that I am.
5. The potential within the situation: Page of Pentacles
After seeing all the heavy and intense energy in the other cards, it’s so beautiful to see that it can manifest into wonder and newness. The next stage shows earthly security. Holding onto childlike excitement will utilize the lightness of that kind of joy to shine my damn light.
New throw pillows! Erykah by Kaikoo, Nina Simone by SD Ryan, Langston Hughes and James Baldwin by Savant Designs. If you’re ever wondering what to get me for a gift, Amazon gift cards and items on my Society6 wishlist! 😆