When your dog is in training, make sure to only give a command if you can follow through on it. The best example is when teaching recall, or come here. I've never had a hard time teaching this concept to a dog - when I call Marley she comes. Here's how you can do it too:
1) pick your command. "Here" "come" etc - whatever yours will be. Marleys is "come here" and also a specific whistle Jay trained her to respond to 😂
2) start with your dog on its collar and leash - teaching this is pointless unless your dog is attached to you somehow so you can bring him in when he doesnt respond. You must have a way to follow through on your command!
3) start small and slow - if you're working with a puppy, remember their attention spans are even shorter so keep training sessions short.
4) call your Dog to you, making eye contact. If he doesnt come, tug gently to encourage him to come over and AS SOON as your dog moves toward you, praise him while moving backwards a few steps and repeat your command one more time.
5) once your dog is in front of you praise and reward (play or treat)
This excercise can be repeated over and over during the day...eventually with the leash line getting longer and the dog further away. Once your dog knows the basics of the come command, you can allow him to run free but with a long line attached. Practice calling him randomly. This way when you're ready to call him, all you have to do is make sure you're near the line to pick it up and direct him to you if he doesnt respond with the first command. If you have troubles with this excercise, DM me and I'll try to help as much as I can!
Let me know below ⬇️ what training related issues do you want to see more tips for!! ✌💚
GOING DOWN THIS FRIDAY!🍾
#MeetMeAtTheLoft inside Orchid Nightclub and receive a complimentary VIP Upgrade Fridays Deluxe Card*
NO COVER on our list
Double Ciroc VIP booth packages starting at $375
Musical Selection by DJ Phat Kat
For guestlist or table reservations contact Tom Budz-
*Limited quantities available
During RRSP season it's very important to consider your options how to maximize benefit of RRSP. Again, every case is different and needs to be discussed with your financial fiduciary (planner). It is not necessary that RSP needs to be opened at all in your case, that is why it is important to have professionals in place who are dedicated to their clients and act in their best interests.
Just wanted to highlight a few things about the RRSP Loan Program that we have available for our clients:
1. STREAMLINED PROCESSING: a) RRSP loans up to $25,000 b) Maximum Term of 24 months (max term 24 months)
2. FULL UNDERWRITING: a) RRSP loans over $25,000 b) Term exceeds 24 months (max term 120 months)
Competitive variable and fixed rates
Repayments: a) ability to defer payments (up to 6 months) b) ability to make additional payments or pay the loan in full at any time without penalty c) many more... Please call or email for additional information or schedule complimentary financial review to see what are your options to maximize and protect your wealth.
Thank you and have a great week!
Alex (Oleksandr) Taraiev B.Fin., CPCA
Consultant “Truly your Financial Planning and Wealth Management Professional”
Corporations, non-profits, charities, individuals
Group Benefits and Pension Plans | Investments | Insurance | Mortgages & Loans | Retirement | Tax Reduction | Estate
Investors Group Financial Services Inc., I.G. Insurance Services Inc.
3rd Floor - 200 Yorkland Blvd., North York ON M2J 5C1
Tel: (416) 491-7400 ext.6620
Fax: (416) 491 - 7416
Direct: (416) 491-6501
Toll-free (888) 491-7415
Alex (Oleksandr) Taraiev strongly believes that financial services industry needs to be changed and improved significantly in order to have 100% authentic and trusted way of servicing institutions and individuals to make sure that clients are getting the best possible solutions, and financial planners (as trusted fiduciaries) are acting in best clients’ interest. Alex on his life mission to achieve it.
P Please consider the environment before printing this email
It's National Quit Smoking Week!⠀
Whether it's your first try or your 20th time, good for you for recognising the benefits of kicking this habit. ⠀
Smoking is the #1 controllable factor contributing to many fatal diseases. ⠀
Need help? Reach out, we can support you on your journey. ⠀
Throughout the week we will be posting some information that we hope you find helpful. ⠀
Got 7 minutes?🤔 If exercising more is a priority for you this year but time is a bit of a crunch, you should consider one of the many free 7 Minute Workout apps as a starting point. Based on High Intensity Interval Training #hiit , this app guides you through various exercises, no equipment needed, for 30 seconds at a time with 10 second breaks. It ONLY takes 7 minutes but gives you quite the workout and metabolic boost💪 And did I say it only takes 7 minutes already? 😜🙃