✨ "My favorite venues are the kind that are completely void of decor & colors & extras that cannot be moved or concealed. I love a blank canvas, to paint a new picture and to create a custom experience where there appeared to be nothing. When production time comes watching it all come together almost feels like magic (although we know it's not! 😂) ✨ We get to watch the life pour into the space... The lighting, the sound, the smell, what you see, what you eat, what you touch is how the people in the space will feel. It's really amazing to behold & at times it's nerve wracking because you know every little detail matters so much. And when it begins & the space fills with people... we get to take a step back knowing we orchestrated a moment in everyone's lives even if it's only a short while, some memories really do last a life time. ✨ I fell in love with spaces that looked like nothing- when I learned to paint life onto them." #rawspace#events#eventdesign#eventprofs#eventproduction#eventproducer#venues#space#design#manhattan#newyorkcity
To ensure you are helping educate your network, consider the following techniques.
1. Teach your network what your “dream referral” is. As we say in BNI, specific is terrific.
2. Share the details, not the high-level view of your business. Never refer to your company as “full service.”
3. Be transparent about your services. Sometimes when we sell to others, we have a tendency to only share the things we are best at.
4. Success stories can help sell your business.
5. Offering samples may help as well as success stories. #TuesdayTips#JoinBNI BNISanFrancisco.com #BusinessClub .