➡ Reducing Shin Splint Pain: 3 Exercises for Shin Splints
If you have pain in your shins when you 🏃 run, your first course of action is to avoid running on hard surfaces, reduce the frequency of your runs and your weekly kilometres/mileage and warm up properly. Beyond those three things, stretching, releasing and strengthening the feet, lower legs, hips and core is your next alternative.
👨⚕️ So where do you begin?
Well you can get shin splints in both the front (anterior shin splints) & back (posterior shin splints) areas of the shin. Try these 3 release techniques for anterior &/or posterior shin splints. The first two are for anterior shin splint pain, and the third one is for posterior shin splint pain. .
Here’s how to perform them
1️⃣ Grab your favourite foam roller and massage ball
2️⃣ Watch videos above
3️⃣ TIP: Make sure you are not rolling on bone (this will hurt), roll the muscles on the outside of the bone as shown
🎶 – Hold it Down – Rowlan (@rowlan) (feat. Jonezin)
Slimming Exercises For Thighs That Are Low Impact
Read the full article: http://www.healthnfitnessnews.com/fitness-exercise/slimming-exercises-for-thighs-that-are-low-impact/
If you are trying to sculpt your thighs but suffer from low back or joint pain, there is good news. You can still achieve the tight, toned look that you are seeking without further training your sore areas. In fact, many of these exercises are designed to create better spinal alignment and enhancement blood flow.... Read More: http://www.healthnfitnessnews.com/fitness-exercise/slimming-exercises-for-thighs-that-are-low-impact/
#bodybuilding , #exercise , #exercises , #fitness , #health , #impact , #nutrition , #slimming , #thighs , #weightlifting , #weightloss , #weighttraining
✨ Gazing into the future ✨ See everything you do as accomplishments - and you will have done a hell of a lot accomplishments in one day ✅ Stay strong this week! Mentally and physically! 💪 Love from us ❤️😍#refusetheexcuse
Preworkouts, do you need them, or are you just pushed to believe you do?
I want to discuss the pros and cons regarding preworkouts and my experience with them, thus far.
Let's start with the pros. 👍👍👍
1. If you are tired, pre-workouts or any stimulant based product (depending on tolerance) will make you want to rip a hole through the weights with your bare hands. They give seemingly boundless amounts of energy and focus to the user. 💣💣💣
2. Most pre-workouts are dosed with creatine which aids in performance, due to it's ability to create ATP a fuel source our body burns during short, intense exercise/s. 💥💥💥
3. Vasodilation is encouraged (marketed as "increased pumps") through the presence of beta alanine and citrulline malate and other products. Vasodilation is a process in which veins (vaso) widen to allow for greater blood flow. Individuals can benefit from a product that increases blood flow, as more blood leads to more nutrients and more readily available nutrients leads to increased performance.
1. Post workout slump or post workout jitters. Depending on the strength of your pre workout, whether it be Total War or Optimum nutritions pre-workouts as pictured above, the slump or jitters will depend on the strength. Total War being the strongest and gives the most jitters, optimum being the most reasonable (my personal favourite) with little to no jitters or slump. If you hate feeling the feeling of being jittery or like you've partied way too hard and can't sleep, stay away from the total War end of the spectrum. 😦😦😦😦
2. Increased anxiety. Now this is one I find most people experience and don't like to talk about. After I ingest heavy amounts of stimulants like coffee or caffeine I get incredibly anxious, like I don't know whether I'm coming or going I hate the feeling so it's another reason why I stay away from heavy stimulants. 🤯🤯🤯🤯
3. Poor sleep quality. If you are constantly using pre-workouts, even when you don't need them your likelihood of a good sleep (7-9 hrs) is diminished.
I ran out of space to write the rest! Stay tuned, live the Good Life, peace out ☮️ (oh and no company sponsored this i just love pre)
Today’s and one of my favorite warm-ups(can also be used a regular exercise). This exercise stimulates the Chest, Triceps, Hamstrings, Calves, and my favorite the Core. Tip: brace your core when moving through this exercise to ensure the core muscles and all the other muscles that are supposed to be activated during this exercise are properly stimulated. Pro tip: If your hamstrings do not allow you to keep your legs straight because they’re too tight bend your knees until your hands reach the ground thrn straighten your legs! Get after it!
One of the biggest benefits of regular treatments is that the time taken to obtain a result is much shorter than if we were treating someone for the 1st time.
I have been working with @chezzacherry fortnightly over the last year and it’s fantastic to see how quick we can increase his external rotation and unlock his tight shoulders.... Massage works cumulatively people!!!!! If you are only getting treated when you are a mess & chasing away the pain you are missing out on the real benefits of Remedial Massage.... buy into the process, act proactively with regular treatments (at least monthly) and you will see a huge improvement in your training and especially the results that your training provides.