FATHEAD MCGEE ❤️ Look who is staring cancer right in the face and telling it, NOT TODAY! Our boy Mr. McGee has already begun holistic treatment and has a Chinese medicine specialist. Fatty is making us all proud and we love every minute of his silly antics!
Thank you for all of his support!
FATHEAD MCGEE - FatHead’s Cancer has metastasized and there are nodules present in his lungs. The choice of a holistic protocol has been made and we are declining radiation and chemo treatments to preserve his quality of life. He will be visiting holistic vet specialists and if any holistic professionals would like to offer knowledge, please contact email@example.com- FATHEAD in subject line.
Mr. McGee will be compiling his bucket list ideas. And we encourage you to share some local fun ideas to add to the list.
Please consider donating to FatHead's treatment at www.nybullycrew.org > Adopt> Dires Cases> FatHead McGee
#fattys prognosis.. cancer spread. Chemo therapy, declined. Holistic approach, chosen. Bucket list, begun. Quality of life, as quality as we can make it. We fuckin love u #mcgee#mcgrizz#bullycrew#rescue#savepits#fuckcancer#nybcstrong#mcgrizzlesticks#fathead#fatty#mcgee#fatheadmcgee#speakingfortheoneswhocant
Down 25lbs and feeling great! Energy through the roof, and zero cravings. 5 weeks down out of my goal of an 8 week experiment. Based on how I'm feeling, I'm sure this will go way longer than 8 weeks,👊
Follow @ketochix and check out the full post for the vid and pics of these awesome English muffins!!
#Repost @ketochix (@get_repost)
FATHEAD ENGLISH MUFFIN in a toaster oven! 😳❤️ RECIPE!
No Keto bread in the house? In a pinch, try this super fast recipe! Amazing! 12 minutes in the toaster oven, and you get this golden Keto goodness! The original recipe instructions say you can cook it for 1 minute in the microwave - but the results, as you can clearly see, are dismal. 🤦🏻♀️ Don’t go there. Just stick with the toaster oven. K? SWIPE to see what the muffin looks like inside. ☺️ UNSALTED BUTTER 1tsp (for greasing ramekin)
EGG 1 large
COCONUT FLOUR 2 teaspoons
BAKING SODA a pinch (optional)
SEA SALT a pinch
PARMESAN CHEESE 1 tablespoon, grated
1. Preheat toaster oven to 200°C. (400°F). Grease a 4 oz dessert ramekin. Set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, mix together all the other ingredients until well combined. Pour into ramekin.
3. Bake for 12 minutes - or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
4. Allow to cool for 3 minutes. Remove muffin from ramekin and allow to cook completely. Slice in half.
5. If you like your muffin with crispy edges, melt some butter or coconut oil in a a small pan, and when oil is hot, place muffin halves cut side down, and fry till edges are crispy. 🌈