The first General Market of Spring and officially the school holidays!🌷🌹 The weather is going to be hot so slap on your sunscreen, put on your hat and come on down with the family & kids for a Filipino BBQ feed whilst admiring this gorgeous view 👪💜 See you in the Gourmet Corner 😃 @kirribillimarkets #sydneyharbourbridge#sydney
#FBF Summer is over and so are most of these dishes. Get on our mailing list to find out when our next dinners will be.
From top left counterclockwise:
1) Black Truffle Polvoron - whipped creme fraiche, chive
2) Heirloom Tomato Salad - pickled bittermelon, bagoong vinaigrette
3) Smoked Squid Escabeche - Happy Quail Farms peppers,Santa Barbara Uni
4) Roasted Pork Belly - summer squash, munggo bean purée
5) Hamachi Paksiw - soba, trout roe, malunggay oil
6) Leche Flan - almond crumble, maple syrup
7) "Everything" Pandesal - bagoong cream cheese
An Artistic Collaborative Dinner Series by Dually Noted titled, "A Herd of Black Sheep"• Rebecca Clarke's "Prelude, Allegro, and Pastorale" • First Course: Teriyaki Chicken Musubi (Aloha Shoyu based Teriyaki marinade | Chicken Thighs | Roasted Nori | Housemade Acharra | Acharra Jus Gelee) 📸@harrisonlinsey
🐷🍻 #edgeeats @dennysph ‘s Lumberjack Slam (2 buttermilk pancakes with whipped butter and jam, 3pcs. toast, 2 crispy bacon strips, 2 sausage links, grilled ham, eggs and hash browns) and Moons over my hammy (classic ham and scrambled egg sandwich with swiss and American cheeses on toast. Served with fries). Oregano Lemonade
#ThatThingCalledMerienda with all my #phharvestatcentralsquare loot! 💖💖💖 Finally got my hands on some moron (mind your syllabic emphasis!) from @risachocolates which I enjoyed with my #coffeeofcourse , along with my favorite South Cotabato bars 😊👍👍 Also: a variety of heirloom rice (Mt. Province black, Kalinga red, lad-ocan, and tinawon from Banaue...kanin forever!!); crunchy chili garlic from Josefina's (to eat with all the rice!); @gems.island banana blossoms in coco cream (so good!!); danggit trail mix (OMG!!!) and #DarlingDanggit from @balangaysbest; @memzchicharon premium chicharon (because "chicha"jo!); Dulce gates from Negros from @ritualph (this is going on everything!); @imohsohealthy fruit crisps (because I got guilty 😳 but better than I expected! The guava's my favorite 👌); #Malagos goat milk Camembert (locally made Camembert!! And good! 👌); and cherry tomatoes from @eldoradofarms (so sweet!) 💕💕💕 Super happy with my buys! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 #philippineharvest will be at @centralsquareph all this weekend if you'd like to check them out and meet local artisans 😊👍👍🎉🎉🎉 #philippineharvest2017
Lo and Bohol!
It may be chilly outside but it's always a good time for ice cream! 🍦
Say hello to @bohol_beefarm_official's Dragonfruit and Malunggay ice cream topped on a crispy Cabcab cone!
Happy weekend everyone!
Salamat gid @alymeetsworld! -- So hard to pick which ones my fave with @sarsakitchen's new menu. 🤔 ————————————————————————
These Kansi Rice Noodles were def up there along with the Coconut Grilled Liempo with Coconut Sauce and Sinigang Fried Chicken Wings. 🐥
I also tried ISAW for the first time which will be up on #alymeetsworldvlogs next week. 🙊 WAAAH! 😅 || #alyeatsworld#alyreviews ™@alymeetsworld
Bicol Express (Pork cooked in coconut milk with chillies)🌶🌶🌶 Ingredients:
Pork (menudo cut)
How to Cook:
1. Mag-gisa ka ng bawang, tapos isunod mo yung sibuyas, pag malambot na yung sibuyas. Lagay mo na yung luya. Low-Medium Heat lang ang apoy.
2. Kapag naamoy mo na yung luya habang niluluto mo, lagay mo na yung baboy. Halu-haluin mo lang hanggang maluto yung baboy at maglabas ng sarili nyang mantika. Mga 5 mins lang yan. Pangit din kasi yung overcooked yung baboy.
3. Kung sa tingin mo luto na yung baboy, isunod mo na yung sili para lumasa yung anghang nya. Dipende sayo kung gaano kaanghang, paunti-unti lang lagay para sure ka. Lagay mo na din yung paminta.
4. Tapos, lagay mo na yung sitaw at talong. Takpan mo ng 3-5 minutes yung kawali or kaserola mo. Hanggang sa lumambot yung sitaw at talong.
5. Kapag medyo malambot na yung talong at sitaw, lagay mo na yung gata. Pagkumukulo na yung gata, lagay mo na yung bagoong. Paunti-unti lang ang lagay kasi magkakaiba ang alat ng mga bagoong. Adjust ka na lang hanggang makuha mo yung gusto mong timpla. Pag okay na sayo yung dami ng sabaw, patayin mo na yung apoy mo. Ayun na! Tapos na! Okay na!
Remember: Dipende na sayo kung anong trip mong luto, may iba kasi na gusto tuyo yung Bicol Express, may iba naman gusto masabaw. Kung gusto mo ng tuyong bicol express, pakuluan mo pa ng matagal.
Ube all day, everyday. Get your Ube Leche Flan daily at our store on the ground floor, outside Unimart Greenhills, along Club Filipino Ave. 💜💜💜 PM us or Viber/Whatsapp Bea for reservations at 0917-825-8730