So today every parent's worst nightmare happened to us - our precious 16 month old daughter began to choke when eating. Thankfully, due to my husband's quick thinking the item was dislodged using the correct techniques. It could have been different. This is a plea to anyone who is in the fortunate position to look after little ones, please PLEASE ensure that you know what to do in the event of an infant/child choking, whether this be a course or by simply researching it. It really does save lives.
As Coach Ben holds down the fort Coach Jade is renewing her all important first aid skills. The health and safety of our Legends is paramount. #Repost @jadespolefitness (@get_repost)
Ensuring my first aid qualification stays up-to-date! Awesome day so far at @jigsaw_medical 🚑✅ already learnt a lot more than any other first aid course I have been on!! Also you don’t just work on 1 standard CPR doll - lots of different sizes and pressures (so more real world!) Class isn’t light hearted and fluffy - tells you the facts with real life examples to help you be more prepared! Can’t wait for the 2nd half of the class! Would highly recommend this company!!!!!!!!!! 👍⚡️🙌🏼 Thank you @s3_fitness 😁🙌🏼👍 💪🏼 #firstaidcourse#jigsawmedical
Such an informative morning spent with @nurserydublin and NBTS.IE. We learnt a lot about First Aid and dealing with an emergency, in particular that acting fast is very important. There was a big focus on choking and cpr (for adults, kids and babies). First Aid is really something we should all do - but particularly us parents. Thanks to @nurserydublin for having us. #irishmums#firstaid#firstaidcourse#savinglives#ireland#safetyfirst#staysafe#cpr#cprtraining
First aid course today. Learnt a lot! The main rule 'any help is better than nothing '. #lifesavingacademy#firstaidcourse
Провела 7 часов на курсах первой помощи. Ужасно интересно! Уяснила главное, надо оказывать первую помощь даже если ты криворукая балда. Это всегда лучше, чем ничего. Но по закону, ты не обязан этого делать, можешь пройти мимо.