#Repost @frederieke_kolkman (@get_repost)
De week is begonnen! Heb er weer een boel zin in 💥 Ik heb het geluk van mijn passie mijn beroep te kunnen maken. Let's do this👌🏽 - Kom in actie, kom in je kracht - www.freewerkt.nl
Good morning peeps! Für einen super leckeren Snack zwischendurch nehme ich gerne den veePRO Riegel mit 29% Protein und 16% Ballaststoffe. Ihr findet ihn auf dem onlineshop von @_nourify_ . Ich wünsche euch einen guten Start in die neue Woche 😘
Everything happens when you sleep. Muscle growth, fat loss, cell regeneration, stress relief.
Too many people do not realize that sleep deprivation will stall your #fitness progress.
Can we just talk about my pre-Japan body 😩❤️ Sucks not having a 24hr fitness close to me! I miss lifting weights, and I only have 10lb dumbbells at home 😅 I'm mentally preparing for my mini cut! I need to make sure I get my supplements though!
Here is a list of supplements that have helped me with my fitness journey 👍
1. BCAA: I would not survive cardio or sore days without this. Plus it helps maintain your muscle!
2. Multivitamin: You should be taking this regardless! It will help support your progress and just your overall health! For women specifically, they need more calcium and vitamin D, so be on the lookout for a vitamin that contain adequate amounts
3. Fish Oil: These are also essential for your overall health and help promote fat loss. it is great for brain activity, joint, vision, nervous system, and heart health. And if you don't eat a lot of fish like me you should be taking this!
4. Glutamine: This aides in LEAN muscle gains and even helps with the immune system. There are a lot of BCAA's that add glutamine in the mix, so look out for those!
5. CLA: It is a mixture of different types of isomers of linoleic acid which is found in dairy products and meat. If you don't eat red meat like me, or if you are a vegan I recommend this. It can help to enhance muscle growth, lower insulin resistance, enhance immune system, and reduce body fat.
6. L-Carnitine: is an amino acid that helps the body metabolize fats to produce energy. It is important for heart, and brain function as well as muscle movement.
7. PROTEIN: if you don't get enough meals in like I do, protein may benefit you. Your body should be intaking a certain amount of protein each day to help maintain muscle. When I started implementing protein was when I started to really see muscle building, and I haven't stopped taking it since!
These are just a few supplements I take! I have a few more but i didn't want to bore you of information haha! Just remember, this is what I take and you don't need to take these just because I do. I am not a doctor or nutritionist, I have done my own research on these supplements and so should you! 🙌👍