Made @_faringwell very best (vegan) mac n cheese, and I can vouch that it’s the best. Full of carrots +’chickpeas and cheesy noochy goodness. Lying on the couch, watching This is Us. Feeling pretty beat down from the week, but it’s almost Friday and rest is near. #bowlfood#macncheese#veganfoodshare
AeroFarms Marketing Manager & RDN, Alina Zolotareva, will be speaking at the 2017 Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo in Chicago on October 24th! She will be presenting on RDNs Leading in Sustainable Food & Technology. Link in bio for more info 🌱
Are you ready for this?? This is one of my favorite recipes of all time, I made it so there’s no added boxed sugar, and it’s just so pretty! Take it to all your fall fun this weekend! #linkinmyprofile pix by @partyoffiveblog
Want a iron supercharged snack to go? Check out our Veracha-Spinach filled flat-bread! 🌶️ 😍 #Veracha#TrueMade#TrueMadeFoods#TMFRecipe#healthyfamily 😋
A perfect and healthy anytime snack with the flavors of caper and lemon. Protein and essential iron wrapped in a wholesome dough makes for a great addition in a lunch or to pack for an on-the-go snack!
5 cups flour
3 tablespoons corn starch
2 ¼ teaspoons active dry yeast
1 ¼ teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/3 cups water
3 cups chopped chicken
1 cup tomatoes
2 tablespoons lemon juice
8 ounces spinach
¼ cup and 2 tablespoons Veracha sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons capers
1. Mix and knead all dough ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
2. Divide the dough into 14 pieces and shape into ball. Cover well and refrigerate overnight.
3. To make filling: mix all filling ingredients together. Cover and let rest overnight with the dough.
4. To assemble: Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Place a flat baking sheet upside down inside the oven- the sheet needs to be heated, at least an hour, in the 500-degree heat before it is ready to be baked on.
5. Roll each ball of dough on a lightly floured to a 6” diameter circle. Place ¼ cup filling in the center of the dough. Lighting brush water on the sides of the dough. Take a third of the circle and pull it over the filling. Continue this twice more until you have made a triangle shaped packet. Pinch all the seams together then place them seam down.
6. Brush them each with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
7. Bake for 8 minutes, until toasted brown. Remove from oven and serve warm.
8. Store leftovers in the refrigerator, in airtight container, for several days.
Husband said it’s been a while since we had a simple spaghetti dinner. Thinking about it, he was right, so some simple spaghetti with basil chicken sausage, and some garlic bread on the side. Mmmmm! 👩🏻🍳😋🍝🐔
Native to the regions of Persia and the Western Himalayan range, pomegranates have been cultivated for several millennia. When sliced open a beautiful array of jewel-like seeds are displayed. The aril is the colorful casing that surrounds the edible seeds and has a sweet tart flavor. Enjoy the arils alone or use them in salads, desserts, or beverages.
My favorite salad is on repeat this week 😍. You can find everything at @ralphsgrocery including the organic produce and the dressing. Deets below 👇🏽
Three handfuls of spinach, six strawberries, lots of goat cheese, red onion, walnuts, and @tessemaes balsamic dressing. 🥗
Overnight oats to the rescue!💃🏼 I’ve been really busy lately with school and just living life outside of social media. I love creating recipes and taking photos of my food, but being present for life is way more important to me💜 Have a great Wednesday😊
Overnight oats: 1/2 cup of oats + 1 cup almond milk + 1 tbs chia seeds soaked overnight. Then topped with fruit of choice (bananas🍌, strawberries🍓 and blueberries) + almond butter.
“For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.”
A baby shower cake requested by a very sweet and thoughtful sister to her baby brother who's soon welcoming a baby boy. .
Shades of sky blue with white accents in the chocolate ganache drip, marbled chocolates, chocolate shards, a pretty white chocolate sail, silver & baby blue pearls, a cute silver ribbon and the cutest pair of baby shoes!
Cake topper by the lovely Jean as always 😘 .
You're very sweet to plan the surprise party babe! Thanks for having me and my bakes Norfa 😘😘 Hope everyone enjoyed them!