Day 15: #fooddiary
Not all that hungry throughout the day today which was surprising! Glad to start off week 3 with a strong workout and good meals. •
1 - FG Luxe French Toast with peaches
2 - Cantaloupe w/ feta & cracked black pepper (new favorite snack!!!)
3 - leftover spin/artichoke chicken
4 - pepperoni cracker stackers
5 - FG Sweet potato street tacos w/ homemade pulled pork (eastern NC style of course) .. a bottle of cerveza seemed appropriate for tonight 😋
Life is so much better with the right mindset. I woke up this morning and wrote in my journal that I was going to make this Monday memorable and would let everyone else have the Monday blues. I believed it and did it and had such a fantastic day!! Hope you're having a fab Monday friends 😘
🍙 SPICY SALMON ONIGIRI
* 20 min prep time || 15 min cook time
* 2 cups white rice
* 1 can wild salmon (14.75 oz)
* 4 tbsp Kewpie mayo
* 2 tbsp sriracha
* 1/8 tsp black pepper
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 1/8 tsp onion powder
* Sheets of nori (about 10 cut into approximately 4" x 8")
* Furikake seasoning
* Use rice cooker to make 2 cups of rice. Set aside to cool.
* In a large bowl, mix together salmon, mayo, pepper, salt and onion powder.
* Using plastic wrap, place a large spoonful of rice, another spoonful of salmon mixture on top, and another spoonful of rice on top. Use plastic wrap to form into a ball. Ball should be about 3" in diameter.
* Place ball of rice on edge of nori and fold over. Sprinkle over with furikake.
* Repeat steps until all rice and salmon mixture are finished.
* Serve and eat immediately while nori is crisp.
I was tagged for #whatsinmyoven by @tiueeleah and while these are technically no bakes, I'm counting it 😂
I meal prepped these healthier treats today and they are SO GOOD. They have a little more sugar than I would like, so I'll have to play around with the recipe before I share! Adapted from @chocolatecoveredkatie 😉
Tagged ladies, what's in your oven?
Segeeerrrr... @Regrann from @riesmayanthi - Pagi-pagi tadi udah selesai masakin pesenan suami senengnyaa😉 ini kesukaannya dia banget, tapi berhubung ada sisa ikan goreng kemaren jadi diajakin nyemplung deh
Sayur acar timun wortel
🍁 3 buah wortel (iris panjang ±10cm)
🍁 2 buah timun (Iris panjang ±10cm)
🍁 Beberapa potong ikan goreng
🍁 4 siung bawang putih
🍁 2 siung bawang putih
🍁 4 butir kemiri
🍁 Kunyit secukupnya
🍁 Jahe secukupnya
🍁 Cuka 10 tetes
🍁 rawit hijau ( biarkan utuh)
🍁 1 cabe merah (Iris tipis)
🍁 Gula dan garam secukupnya
🍁 Minyak untuk menumis
🍁 Tumis bumbu halus sampai harum, beri air masukan ikan biarkan sampai agak menyusut
🍁 Masukan wortel, setelah aga layu masukan timun, cabe merahdan rawit hijau
🍁 Beri cuka, gula dan garam. koreksi rasa...selesai 😉
#masakalarisma#acarkuningtimunwortel#acarikankuning#saladindonesia#resepmakananfavorit#resepindonesia#resep_roemah#fooddiary#foodporn#instafoods#instadaily#doyancooking#berbagiresep#marimasak - #regrann
Sriracha & Maple Glazed Bacon 😋 ; Smashed avocado, a poached egg and lemon on pumpkin sourdough 🤗 .
Brunch food are the best way to start a day! The best kinda fuel to start my day! 💋 Love this little cafe! The interiors, the quirks and the homeliness 👌🏼 Plus, the boyfriend was in his element as he is a major Major One Piece fan! ☠️