Sunday is the perfect day to plan and prepare food for the busy week ahead. I usually make a batch of biscuits, muffins and a muesli slice for the freezer. They are perfect for lunchboxes and after school snacks. Some weeks I also make a soup or casserole. What do you like making?
It's the best day of the week, it's meal prep Sunday! Have a great prep day, everyone! Here are some useful tips from @prime_bodies for you. 👍🏼
Who’s tired of feeling hungry all day? Not us! Here are a few quick tips that will guide you towards eating a balanced diet that keeps you satiated.
- Prepare your own meals at home to take charge of what you’re eating and better monitor exactly what goes into your food.
- Make changes by replacing unhealthy foods with healthier alternatives.
- Simplify what you’re eating instead of being overly concerned with counting calories, add more color, variety, and freshness. - Read the labels to understand exactly what’s in your food.
- Focus on how you feel after eating to help you stay on track with making better dietary decisions daily. - Drink plenty of water! Water is so vital for our body as it helps flush our systems of waste products and toxins.
Set yourself up for success this week by preparing your meals today!
Quién está cansado de sentir hambre todo el día? Nosotros no! Aquí están algunos consejos simples que te guiarán hacia una dieta equilibrada que te mantendrá saciado.
- Preparen sus propias comidas en casa para hacerse cargo de lo que está comiendo y controlar exactamente lo que consiste su comida.
- Haga cambios sustituyendo alimentos malsanos por alternativas más sanas.
- Simplificar lo que está comiendo, en lugar de estar demasiado preocupados con el recuento de calorías, lo puede lograr agregando más color, variedad y frescura a su dieta. ⠀
- Lea las etiquetas para entender exactamente lo que está en su comida. ⠀
- Concéntrese en cómo siente después de comer para ayudarle a mantener el rumbo con decisiones mejores para su dieta. ⠀
- ¡Beba mucha agua! El agua es esencial como ayuda a limpiar nuestros sistemas purificando el cuerpo de toxinas.
Prepárese para el éxito de esta semana haciendo la preparación de su comida de hoy!
A healthy diet doesn't mean you can't eat waffles. Thanks for this awesome recipe, @samanne.fit! 😍
Alright the much awaited protein waffles with no protein powder 😏
For 3 servings:
-1 single serve of Greek yogurt (I used vanilla @lightandfit)
-1.5 cup Quaker Oats blended into "oat flour" -1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of vanilla, dash of cinnamon -enough water for desired thickness
Obviously this is without toppings and you know I've gotta have toppings 😏
Containers from @emeraldlivingmealprep .
#eggsbenedict s a traditional American brunch or breakfast dish that consists of two halves of an English muffin each of which is topped with Canadian bacon, ham or sometimes salmon , a poached egg, and hollandaise sauce.
Cannellini a la Kotb! Yesterday my kids and I were doing some storm prep shopping and I meant to grab two cans of garbanzo beans. Came home to find I got two cans of cannellis. This morning I heard about the great Italian cannellini dip Hoda Kotb and her co-workers had so I made that! It was meant to "bean!" Two cans of beans, three garlic cloves, one lime juiced, olive oil, salt and pepper. Blend it all. She had pita bread. I have pretzel chips! Also reminiscent of my 21st bday dip by Marlena Spieler! @hodakotb #hodkotb#cannellini#dip#beandip#italianfood#marlenaspieler#pretzelchips#pretzelcrisps @pretzelcrisps #celebration#foodpreparation @todayshow #todayshow @klgandhoda
A #pancake is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs, milk and butter and cooked on a hot surface such as a griddle or frying pan, often frying with oil or butter.
Trying out shakeo cookie dough energy balls! Husband approved 👌🏻 Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 13 Balls
Calories 140 kcal
1/2 cup all-natural almond butter
1/4 cup raw honey
1/2 cup finely chopped raw almonds
2 1/4 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
2 tbsp mini semi-sweet (or dark chocolate) chocolate chips
Combine almond butter, honey, almonds, Shakeology, and chocolate chips in a medium bowl; mix well.
Roll into thirteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each.
Store in fridge.
Here's one of our favorites @fitwomeneat reminding us to decide, commit and succeed! Thanks for always inspiring us to meal prep! 👍🏼
Another Day Another Slay!
Decide-Commit-Succeed! All you need to do is comment below which recipe you would like me to share! Please let me know what you would like to see, what else can I do for you? ❤️Macros are up on my blog! (Link in Bio⬆️⬆️)
*BREAKFAST: Veggie Omelette.
*LUNCH: Creamy Garlic Zoodles with Chicken.
*SNACK: Oatmeal Muffins.
*DINNER: Cauliflower Fried Rice with Legumes and Chicken Shish Kabobs.
Bir Baska Gün Bir Baska Basari!
Karar ver- Kendini ada- Basar! Tek yapmaniz gereken bana hangi tarifi istediginizi assagida yorumlarda belirtmeniz! Lütfen bana daha fazla ne görmek istersiniz bildirin! Sizler icin daha fazla ne yapabilirim? ❤ Besin degerleri blogta (Link Profilimde⬆️⬆️)
*KAHVALTI: Sebzeli Omlet.
*SPOR SONRASI: Yaban Mersinli Protein Waffle.
*ÖGLEN: Sarimsakli Kremali Tavuklu Kabagetti.
*ARA: Yulaf Ezmeli Muffin.
*AKSAM: Yesil Mercimek ve Nohutlu Kavrulmus Karnibahar Pilavi ve Tavuk Sis.