I've had a beautiful birthday and it continues tomorrow, YAY! Today's been filled with CAKE by the incredible @emelia_jackson 🍰 She followed my brief so well: strawberry, chocolate, chocolate gems and meringues. Thank you lady!! Thank you everyone here and on Twitter and FB for all the love, I think I've got the loveliest online community. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 💕💕💕💕
Another shot of the homemade Japanese cheesecake @themacarondiaries' and I created on the weekend. Speaking of cake, today marks the 6 year bloggiversary/birthday of Gastronomical Ramblings... how time flies 😱#theycallmemaggiecooks
Including two nights accommodation (from $599), buffet breakfast daily, $100 food and beverage credit, WiFi, valet parking and guaranteed 2pm late check out. Arrive on a Friday or Saturday - the choice is yours.
FIRST AID FOR MONDAYITIS: 💊💊
1. Eat self through workday. If this means spending $200 on multiple coffees, snacks and unnecessary treats to distract self from the fact it's Monday, then this must be so. 💸
2. Get home from work and disrobe into something more comfortable as soon as humanly possible, such as; flinging off bra and caterpulting it into 2019 in slingshot form; flannelette pajama pants that have been the demise of relationships due to their hideousness; and donning hoody from 2008. ☠️
3. Pour glass of red wine, try not to chug like it's not a 21st party yard glass. 🍺
4. Order diavola pizza and proceed to eat like you're Jesus at the last supper 🍕🙌🏼🙌🏼
5. Curse food baby, and the fact that you didn't start the week like Mother Theresa as planned - BUT rest assured you have the happiness and blessing to get through the working week now, thanks to God (btw God is called Lucio and he has a pizzeria in Zetland) 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Diavola FTW and sacred glass of Penfolds Bin 28 (AKA Mondayitis Medicine) 💉💉💉
Talking about Korean food, Gyeran bbang is one of the most popular Korean street snacks you can find easily on the street, if you guys are curious about it, you can find the soft fluffy Korean egg bread at @gyeranbbang with various sweet and savory fillings 🍳🍞
💡 Snapchat: ANAKJAJAN
Art on a plate! The Peking Pork - Japanese style savoury Peking pork pancake stack (okonomiyaki) with poached egg, cucumber, pickled ginger, kewpie mayo & hoisin sauce.
This cafes casual atmosphere, friendly staff & fab food make it a popular brunch destination.
#latergram It's always a fun time hanging out with @sportsgirl2324 and when you have a delectable spread of banchan (Korean small plates) in front of you, it only gets better. Atoboy has been hailed by NY critics as a must-visit and it did not disappoint. The ambience was minimal but inviting, the small plates were diverse and tantalizing, and the service was warm and friendly. Standout dish - squid stuffed with pork, shrimp and salsa verde. This is Korean tapas done right!! #nycrestaurants#koreanfood#tapas#smallplates#koreancuisine#finedining
Throwback to a #tasty 🍑 peach, goat cheese & pomegrante 🥗 salad. A little bit too much oil/ dressing but it was ok 😊 . . . I'm so excited guys! 😍 Tomorrow we will ✈️ fly to #New York 🗽 and we are going to visit #Washington 🎉 & #Boston 🎊 as well!!! Unbelievable happy ☺️🙌🏽 Need this so much after this semester 🔜 16 Days off 😁 But I will still try to post as often as I can! 😘 And now, I have to study again - last exam around 6 pm 😅 .
Ich kann es noch immer nicht glauben, das ich morgen endlich in die 🇱🇷 #USA reise! ♥️ Ich wünsche mir das schon so lange und endlich sehe ich nicht nur eine Stadt sondern gleich 3! 😍 Ich werde auch auf dem laufenden halten, vor allem in meiner Instastory & würde mich auch über Tipps freuen! 😋