I tried the setup on the left a few months ago and knew I would never light another cigarette. #aspire#cleito on a #sigelei 213 with #aqua#oasis . Then I got my first #rba in there, the fatter tank and a new #driptip . Happy #vaping and #fighttovape . Join #casaa https://casaa.org contact your representatives and get word out: vaping is a proven harm reduction option to cigarettes #fthefda
Starting off the morning with some MORNING by @slamcakevapes you know it's just your favorite fruity cereal! And shout out to @airbendereliquid for sharing their Spotify playlist with me this weekend! ITS FIRE!🔥🔥🔥
#duvolife#slamcakevapes @coilmasterusa @528_custom #vapelife#gamingpc#fthefda
@Regrann from @nj_vapelife - Make tasty juice. Make clever names. Make good packaging. But stay away from plays on cartoon character/juvenile pop culture references. We have the spotlight on us right now, stop giving them ammo! The dollar you make today will not make up for the revenue missed tomorrow if vaping is banned. Wise up! #vape#vaping#vapelife#notsmoke#clouds#vapetricks#fthefda#casaa#hr1136#cole /bishop
TOP 5 WAYS THE FDA PUTS YOUR HEALTH AT RISK:
Most of us would assume that the FDA is an agency that looks out for the best interest of the health of Americans. However, if we look closely, it seems that their biggest interests are those of special “interest” groups like Big Agra and Big Pharma. Here’s some blatant examples of how they seemingly look the other way when it comes to our health and nutrition. Unfortunately, WE have to be the ones researching and inspecting our food products.
1) Antibiotics fed to animals– instead of banning antibiotics, they’ve asked that the farming industry “voluntarily” stop the practice
2) Safety Assessments – The FDA allows the company that produces a food to do its own safety assessment. The FDA only reviews that assessment
3) No GMO labeling – If GMO’s are allegedly safe, why not put it on the label?
4) GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) List – The FDA uses a system similar to the Safety Assessment to determine the safety of a food additive. These do NOT have to appear in the ingredients list on packaging
5) FDA Commissioner Rober Califf – He has tremendous ties to the Pharmaceutical Industry and has received monetary contributions from 23 different drug companies