🚨EPIC BIRTHDAY GIVE AWAY!🚨
In celebration of @fitfck first year birthday; we are doing one EPIC FITNESS GIVE AWAY. If you want to be with a chance of winning, all you need to do is follow the instructions below. We are picking EIGHT WINNERS!!!
👉🏼1st Place (1 Boy/1 Girl); @rich_protein Stack & 6 Weeks coaching @joeballingerfitness (Boy)/ @laurentickner (Girl)
👉🏼2nd Place (1 Boy/1 Girl); 1 'Stocking of Gains' from @Cardiffsportsnutrition (Bars,Shakes, Cookies, Spreads)
👉🏼3rd Place (2 Boys/2 Girls); 1 Limited Edition @Promixxmixer shaker with various Supplement Samples
All you have to do is the following👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
🔥Tag 4 Fitness Friends in the Comments
🔥Follow @Rich_Protein @CardiffSportsNutrition @Promixxmixer
🔥Download The @FITFCK App
Winners announced Monday 19:00 UK Time!
🚨@LCBlakemore @Adkinshr by @charlotteclarkeuk🚨
Ah, look what I found - a snack ☝🏼
This was my snack today!
Panna cotta with strawberry 🍓-vanilla sauce on the bottom and chocolate 🍫 flakes 👅
Yesterday we got a carton of baked goods to take home and you already know how big my sweet tooth is.. anorexia doesn’t stand a chancee!
So, I had a little bit of everything.. the round ball, that represents a peach 🍑 is filled with walnut filling, gingerbread star dipped in chocolate and with sprinkles, vanilla crescent shaped biscuits known as ‘Vanillakipferl’, Lincer cookies and the last two were cookies sandwiched together with apricot jam and dipped in choco foodie 👌🏼
This was so challenging! I already ate so many of these yesterday and I told myself not to eat it today. But of course, I didn’t listen to my ED and it was so worth it! You should challenge yourself too! I promise you’ll feel much better 💋
Cookies make the world a better place 🍪 And every single one of you make the world complete ❤️
food foody foodie edsoldier eat eating edsoldiers foodporn anorexic edrecovery foodcoma gainingweight foodforlife mentalhealth foodgram nourish nomnom eatittobeatit
#bestnine for 2017 🔥 mainly my face, legs and a dash of squats 🍑 hyped as hell for 2018 and to see where I go with it! Got so many goals with my lifting, work and personal life - I just know I'm gonna achieve em all 😎 what are your goals for next year?
Jump Start your #Sunday with a simple, healthy & fun brunch or lunch 👍🏽😊
1 Small Onion, chopped
3 Cloves Garlic, diced
1 Red/Yellow Pepper, chopped
1 Small Jalepeno, diced
3 Large Tomatoes, grated
1 Cup Black Beans
2 Cups Vegetable Broth
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Small Avocado, sliced into strips
1 Lime, cut into wedges
Handful Cilantro, roughly chopped
Tortilla Chips, broken into pieces
1. Heat a large sauce pan with the oil on low-medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes, until it is translucent. Add the garlic and sauté for another 5 minutes. Add the red pepper and the jalapeno. Sautee for another 10-15 minutes until softened and slightly browned.
2. While that is sautéing take a large bowl and grate the tomatoes into the bowl until only a thin layer of skin is left. Be careful not to nick your fingers while grating. (I usually press down with the palm of my hand and not my fingers) All the meat and juice of the tomato should be in the bottom of the bowl. Discard the skin.
3. Add the tomato mixture to the pan. Heat for another 5 minutes. Next add the vegetable broth and bring to a light simmer.
4. Once the soup is simmering add the black beans and chopped cilantro. Let the soup simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
5. To serve, garnish with avocado slices, crushed tortilla chips, a few sprigs of cilantro and a squeeze of lime. It keeps well for a few days and flavours deepen when reheated. Enjoy!
88🔑s. (195lbs) en route 👉 83kgs.
15kgs (33lbs) since mid summer.
10kgs (25lbs) since Sept.
2kgs (5lbs) since Nov.
Maybe you want to lose weight too? You can do it! ☺ Find someone who will hold you accountable and who will support you and ideally partake with you (this was the biggest key for me, along with comitting to competitions that are weight-classed) and then just do a little research on how it can be done - there's no one specific way, just general concepts.. Then prepare your meals as much as possible and stay on it. 👍