OK seriously, if you have never given any of my raw ideas a shot, now is the time. You guys honestly, this is just as good as my favorite childhood Alfredo and it's 100% guilt free and made from plants.
For the sauce, all you need is a high-speed blender. *1/2 cup of soaked raw cashews
*3-4 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
*1/2 cup of pine nuts *the juice of one lemon
*A blend of Italian seasonings, I used an organic blend of oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram, and garlic. *2 garlic cloves
*sea salt or Himalayan salt and pepper
* this part is optional. A lot of raw vegans want to keep recipes low-fat, so you can add a few pieces of cauliflower in addition to or in place of some of the pinenuts. I just threw about a 1/2 cup of cauliflower in. It's just a way to make more sauce with less fat without changing the flavor or color. But it's optional. It's still healthy without it. *Add a bit of water and BLEND!! If you blend this in your high-speed blender long enough you can actually heat it up so that you don't have to eat it cold OR you can just gently warm it up with the noodles on the stove. *FOR THE NOODLES. These are #seatangle brand raw kelp noodles. You can use raw zucchini pasta or whatever kind of pasta you want. For these raw kelp noodles, they don't have to be cooked but they do have to be soaked for about 30 minutes to soften them to the appropriate texture. The key is just to soak them in warm filtered water with a little bit of salt and Lemon juice. The juice from half a lemon is enough for one bag of noodles. But trust me, you'll want one bag all to yourself. This sauce recipe is enough for two bags.
When I get off of my juice fast I will do a video demo of how to make this on my story because it's quite simple. WHEN you try it let me know down below, XXOO, love you ❤️
Boost wound recovery and heal scarring by eating foods high in Vitamin C! Tomatoes, being one of these foods are especially abundant in vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients that promote blood flow and oxygen to weakened areas that need efficient wound healing and cellular growth. Eat up to keep the skin healthy and free from infection 💉 Hint hint! ...great for acne scarring!
Yassss 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 I'm BEYOND excited to have found this gem and create amazing, yummy HEALTHY bread recipes of various kinds! Need to purchase some new non gluten flours and then I'm ready to roll! <-- Hahaha get it?! Roll? Okay, I'm out 😂😂😂
🎶But first, Let Me Take a Selfie 🎶 Show us your best Ice Cream #selfie with your favorite scoop 🤗💕🤳 Tag #cocobellacreamery @cocobellacreamery for a chance to be reposted! Please Make sure your profile is public so we can see! (📷: @angeliemeehan)
From where I stand this smells as good as it looks! I love to use grains and legumes as a garnish...and in this roasted cauli salad the lentils and chickpeas are exactly that!! Loaded with roasted seeds and an orange apple cider vinegarette this is my kind of winter salad! #fromwhereistand#thegroundedway
I am sooooo excited 💃🏻 to have my first NEW recipe on the blog in over 2 weeks 🎉 in honor of #TheRecipeRedux 's 6th birthday 🎂🎈🎁... and my dad's not 6th birthday 😜🤣. These 🖐🏼 Ingredient No Bake Brownie Bites are out of this 💫🌎 and SO easy to make!! AND you'll never guess what's in em... 🤔 Jump on over 🤸🏻♀️ to CitNutritionally.com to get this special recipe!!
Let's talk FOOD! Protein is in almost every whole food so don't feel that you are restricted to eating meat when you want protein. Guess where animals get the protein from?😆
Plants are a great source of protein too. One of my favorite lunches is an open face sandwich. I use sprouted bread and create a white bean spread. 3/4 cup white beans (well rinsed) and a couple tsps of spicy brown mustard and a dash of salt and pepper. Then I pile it high with my veggies.
Adult acne? Belly Bloat? Sore joints? Extra "Fluff" around the Middle? Psoriasis?
Did you know all of these things can be due to dairy in your system?
Join us for 5 Days of Dairy Free Living (while working on that Derrière😘)
🍑Meal Plan Provided
🍑Move of the Day
🍑Support and understanding
Comment your favorite food emoji to be added in!
Vegan heaven 😍🕊
@raepublic 🌸💕🌺"What's your fav vegan waffles!? Vegan Applesauce Waffles - These delicious, easy #vegan waffles will make your breakfast! Made with #raw applesauce and cinnamon, these waffles come out crispy, moist, and nicely spiced all at the same time. On top of adding a warm spice to your #plantbased meal, cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants, such as polyphenols.
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or use homemade almond milk)
- 1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2/3 cup Instant Raw Applesauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Let waffle iron preheat.
2. Place all dry ingredients into a medium bowl.
3. Pour in almond milk, applesauce and maple syrup and thoroughly combine using a hand mixer, or a spoon if you want an arm workout.
4. Spray waffle iron with coconut oil spray and scoop about half a cup of vegan batter onto waffle iron.
5. Close waffle iron and cook according to your waffle iron’s instructions (mine takes about 4 - 5 minutes per waffle.
6. Enjoy with fresh berries and delicious maple syrup.
So... I think I can sub out the filling for chia seed, dates and raisins, and do almond instead of pecans, on #glutenfreevegan shortbread cookie dough. https://www.reddit.com/r/GifRecipes/comments/6itbxi/pecan_pie_cookies/?st=J495FKS7&sh=7ac656ab
• DINNER • When you actually gotta start eating some greens because shit is starting to flower..... 🙄 seriously though, I need to get on this. I think grandma's starting to wonder if I actually eat plants or not. We have massive Swiss chard leaves, spinach, a tiny piece of kale, assorted lettuces and some little beet greens going on here. I'm going to make some quinoa in vegetable stock, pile it on top of the greens and mix in some @daiyafoods shreds & top with salsa. So basically it's a deconstructed taco, not a soul sucking salad... #orthorexiarecovery
Tu tu kueh = a fluffy pillow of steamed rice flour with coconut or peanut filling ☁️🥜☁️ a traditional Singaporean snack that i absolutely love, so much so that i bought a tu tu kueh pillow i can hug every night when i'm hungry 💤😜