What will people think of me?
I’m really not that super fit.
I have, like, barely any Facebook friends.
I know nothing about running a business!
I work full time...do I even have time?
Instagram is confusing AF.
I realllly don't like posting on social media.
Will anyone even care what I have to say?
Ummm... I really love pizza. Do I have to give up pizza?
I’m suuuper awkward and shy.
What if I fail????🙈
👆🏼Literally every single thought that went through my 2015 mind before signing up to coach. And honestly - I almost didn’t!😳
I've created financial freedom for myself.
I travel multiple times a year.
I (still) eat pizza whenever I want to eat pizza.✌🏼
I love the skin I’m in.
I honestly don’t give AF what people think.
I'm the leader of a wildly successful team (my system is duplicatable!).
I've found my VOICE!🙋🏻♀️
Ready to let go of your bullshit fears too?
Cool. I dig that.🙌🏼
Let’s chat! #linkinbio
"Gotta show some love for who you are and who you comin' from, pimpin
once you let go of your roots, you truly done lost your family and your identity
the world may like fakers, but you ain't gon like what it makes out of you fam
Maybe these random words to fill a page, maybe they ain't --
you never know what God put you on this earth for,
but it ain't never something you can't do, word is bond.
And let the world burn if you ain't shit --
see, what these statistics tell you in the news is,
you ain't shit,
you ain't never gon be shit,
and you dumb as fuck for hoping you gon be shit.
But why we let numbers run our lives like that?
The only number that make any difference can't be measured.
That number, that measure, don't count carbs, don't count cards,
nah, nah, this number right here bigger than that.
Cause, see, this number counts how much you can take,
how much shit worth shovelin',
how many times life gon' kick you before you get up,
how many days you gon go without for them kids at home,
how many people gonna put you down before you give in,
and when the world out to get you, you don't try to fake friends.
This number measure your heart, yo grind to get it when nobody else want it, and if I'm putting opinions out here that's the only one that matters."
tfw you look in your old notebook and find some inspirational shit you wrote before you had adult problems lmao
Biscuits maketh the breakfast. Oh and eggs too. Oh and art too. When I lived in London, “biscuit” took on a whole other meaning and was one of the things I missed most about Texas (plus family, friends, flaming hot Cheetos, clothes dryer, etc). We learned to make them from scratch and would beg our visitors to smuggle packs of bisquick over the pond. Those days are now over, but now our tastes have flipped and I’m missing the English sweets. No matter where we are, we are never satisfied. Thankfully our visiting overseas friends smuggle us a way better bounty of Cadbury chocolates and M&S gummies (yay Frances and Marge!). Anyway, the point is that Overeasy in Dallas has great biscuits, eggs and style.
📸 А тебя все в жизни устраивает?
Именно тебя🐥, а не кого-нибудь другого* Сколько ещё можно морочить себе голову и портить нервы, непрерывно сравнивая все, что окружает тебя и то, что есть у других? Вообще редко работает, скорее невероятно мешает🤷🏻♀️ Сейчас довольно часто говорят о том, что наш личный маленький мир - успехи и неудачи, ситуации на работе, продвижение в карьере, продуктивность учебы, отношения с близкими и друзьями - зависит от нашего содержания🙆🏻 Стоит задуматься, и всегда заметишь связь между мыслями и последующими ситуациями. Я вижу мир по-своему и он отвечает моим ожиданиям) Тоже происходит и с тобой. Считаешь эти слова пустой теорией или сущей правдой?
С одной стороны истина проста - будь готов получить что-то и ты это получишь, но с другой стороны сложно научиться применять это правило себе во благо. Нужно перестроить мышление и поменять образ жизни, если, конечно, он не соответствует желаемому) А отказаться от комфорта - ещё та задачка💪🏻 Но там, где есть желание, найдётся и энергия, сила и воля, чтобы все изменить💥 И я в это верю! Бессмысленно плакаться о неудачах, нужно делать ещё и ещё, снова и снова🙈 Таким образом развивается иммунитет к чужой необоснованной критике, собирается опыт и в итоге все получается🐝
Попробуй проследить как твои мысли сказываются на дальнейших событиях, проведи эксперимент и реши для себя нужно ли меняться🕊
Trust your talent. Never thought I would become a fashion model yet I did it successfully for 28 years. Never knew I could recreate myself and conquer so any obstacles yet I raised a wonderful smart son who is in college, made it through a nine year divorce and also started a new vintage clothing business.
Trust in your talent and do not let others dissuade you or give you their unsolicited advice. Align yourself with knowledgeable people, make a plan and work toward it at your own pace. Let go of "friends", family and toxic relationships if they are not supportive. Trust your talent. YOU GOT THIS!
After getting up at 4:30 a.m. every day for two weeks now, I have a couple of tips for those of you, who are interested in doing a #21earlydays challenge as well.
1. Before you start doing the challenge, take a few minutes to think about WHY you want to do the challenge. If you can't name at least three reasons on the spot, you might want to consider doing it some other time.
2. I started the challenge without easing into it, which was really tough. But you might want to try and get up a little bit earlier every day until you reach 4:30. (If you don't ease into the challenge, keep in mind, that day 1, 2 and 3 will be terrible. It does get easier very fast though. Just make sure you don't give up during those first three days.) 3. Make sure your room is pitch black when you go to sleep.
4. Get a nice alarm, which will start silently and get louder gradually. It will make getting up much easier.
5. Winter is a good time for doing the challenge because it gets dark very early. I can imagine, that doing the challenge in summer would be nice though because you get to see the sunrise every morning.
6. Make sure your friends and family know about it. This way, you have somebody to check on you and also nobody will call you when you are trying to sleep.
7. Plan an exciting breakfast.
8. Getting up early will not give you more time in your day than you already have. You're not gaining extra hours, you're simply shifting your schedule. But this is a great opportunity to reflect on how you are usually spending your wake hours and how you might want to spend them more wisely. So don't just spend your mornings doing the things you usually do in the evening. This challenge is about change, but you are the one who needs to make it happen.
Good luck :) #21earlydays#goodadvice#tipsandtricks#whypower#50mm#naturallight#nikon#ginger
Stumbled accross this from @vexking and felt the need to share. We are here to have our own experiences...trust yourself and create a life you want to live! Check out his page its full of great thought provoking writing ❤
Reading a book at the moment this paragraph really stood out to me especially for us singers. I always give lots of time planning my car journey to my different performances but even still you can't guarantee there hasn't been an accident or a road has closed. Yesterday I set off at 4.30 and I didn't arrive to my gig until 7.15 even giving myself more then 2 hours for my arrival I was still slightly late. So my advice is get there safely it doesn't matter if your late you get there when you get there and you being safe is far more important but always give yourself enough time for your journey you only add extra pressure to yourself. #safety#driving#longjourneys#singers#goodadvice#roadusers#roadcraft#reading#books#cars#instadaily