“Laughter is wine for the soul - laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness - the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living.” 📸 @samcasee today I realized that I need to spend more time laughing and connecting with my soul sisters. To a year full of love and laughter. #laughter#ahappier2018#wanderlust
having nothing to do with this photo, here are 10 things I learned in 2017:
1. honesty is the highest form of respect.
2. if people treat you like they don’t care, believe them.. never let another waste your time.
3. grind while others sleep.. you can sleep when you’re dead.
4. pursue your passions and goals unapologetically, but be aware of who you share them with.
5. strong and independent women intimidate boys.. let them go and wait for the men. @annalyssat21
6. self love is the best middle finger.
7. drink more wine.
8. act on instinctual risk immediately.
9. make art, and never hide the madness.
10. always, ALWAYS... be wild.
B L I S S🍍🌴🌸 - something so good about being by the ocean. It calls you when you’re away, beckons you back to it’s waters. The colors are devine here white sands and turquoise waters. Most of the beach is private (resorts) in Tulum however rent a bike and there are spots you can assess, getting there early and you have the place to yourself 🙌🏾✨ #oceanlove#beachbum
Comment you would stay here!
Shot📸 by @thetravellingnomads | #globaltravelers
Follow @globaltravelpix_ for more awesome travel photos!
Location🌏: Coron, Palawan
You might have seen on my stories that we had a walk up on the hills last weekend. Butser is part of QE Country Park, and stretches for miles (I think it ends up along the South Downs, if I'm right 🤔) - some of the views are amazing, especially on misty wintery days. It was absolutely freezing, and the wind was biting; the kind that makes tears stream down your cheeks and your fingers go numb - but I found it really set me up for the week. Longing for next Saturday to get away from the concrete and out into the woods.