Rise and Shine on day 4 #HFyogachallenge with Revolved Sugarcane in Half Moon Pose- the name alone is a reason to give it a go, right?! #ParivrttaChapasanaArdhaChandrasana 🌙
Your starting position is the Revolved Half Moon from where you balance yourself into the binding by holding your foot or ankle. In the picture it's not clearly to see through all this bum and legs but it's RIGHT arm and LEFT leg 🙃. Feel free to bring the Knee above your hips, my quads are just not ready to negotiate yet.
1. Come into Revolved Half Moon Pose, balancing on your right leg and left hand. Square your pelvis so that both frontal hip points are facing the floor. When you move into the pose, keep the toes of the back foot pointing directly down toward the floor and extend out through the center of your back heel.
2. Roll you right shoulder over back and down, reaching for your back heel.
3. Bend the left leg and squeeze the heel into your buttocks until hand and foot are meeting and your able to bind. Feel free to use a strap for the binding.
4. Create all the actions of Bow Pose now: Press your foot into your hand so that the shin pushes back. This action will start to deepen your backbend and chest opener.
5. To modify, come down on your knee of your standing leg
Hold for 4-5 breath and never forget to repeat on the other side!
Show us what you got! 💕Tag us in your picture and use the Hashtag #HFyogachallenge
#Repost @chl0ster (@get_repost)
🆘#2ND NIGHT LISTED!!🆘
TO BE DESTROYED 6/29/17💔
My name is #BRUCE 💙
My Animal ID # is #A1115704 I am a neutered male brown and white am pit bull ter mix. The shelter thinks I am about #2YEARS old.
I came in as a STRAY on 06/18/2017 .
06/25/2017 AT RISK for #CIRDC
No, it wasn’t ‘tongue out Tuesday’, but it was hot and humid, so tongues were hanging out all day, even on a Monday. Bruce is an ⭐️#awesome#big boy, a bit of a tank, #strong and pulls hard on the leash so a harness and some leash training will help. He’s 😍#gorgeous , his coat a stunning cocoa color, clean and well groomed, his eyes sparkling with fun and good will. Our funniest moment came when he tried to jump up on the bench to sit beside me and didn’t quite make it the first time and his facial expression was, “I’m OK, I did that on purpose, I’m cool”…so funny! Bruce is a #friendly boy, #happy to make friends with everyone who wants to make friends with him as his tail #wags in lively greeting😀. He seems very #housetrained , taking care of his business the moment we were out the door, and then again a short time later. He’d been holding it, for sure. After some energy was expended he settled on my lap for some cuddles💓 and kisses😘, his big square frame filling my lap. If a #lively , #friendly galoomph of a boy is your ideal companion, than Bruce is hoping you’ll stop by to meet him today. 😘😍🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💗💗💗
. *** If you cannot commit long-term, please CONSIDER #fostering , ALL expenses will be paid for. 🙏🏻PLEASE email email@example.com if you're local to NY or the NE USA & can #adopt /#foster THIS pet.