Fall weather calls for l a y e r s. Enjoyed this look today to embrace the chilly weather. Life has been pretty busy lately, but keep an eye out for new content & a fall-themed blog post coming soon! | #fall#menstyle#menswear#fashion
Designer Wrist wear | @guysdrawer_official
✴👊Check out their awesome Titanium Twist Bangle
✴👊 Get 15% off with the exclusive coupon code MENSLAW15 . FREE Shipping Worldwide ⠀
✴👊 Follow @guysdrawer_official
✴👊 Link is in their bio
I've teamed up with @allenedmonds to show you just two of my favorite picks from AE's annual Rediscover America Sale! Check out the full blog feature to see how I style these timeless handcrafted shoes for the Fall. Link in bio
Fall has finally kicked in. One of my favorite times of the year when I get to layer up and indulge in earth tones. Yes, they’re an important part of my wardrobe, but they also represent balance, peacefulness, and orderliness. Looking forward to exploring those aspects of my life through Fall fashion.
Thank you @thetravellingbeautyqueen for tagging & asking me to share 10 facts about myself 🙋🏿♂️
1. My zodiac sign is Aries 🐐. This sign suits me very well. I am not afraid to explore the unknown, I take the friendships that I build very seriously, loyalty is key for me, and it’s very hard to knock me off track once I put my mind to something — I can be very stubborn 😓. I mean VERY stubborn.
2. Both of my parents are Jamaican, and I am one in the few in my family that was born in the United States.
3. The number is both my favorite and lucky number. I get excited when I look at my watch and it reads 3:33. I try to incorporate the number 3 into everything that I do.
4. My favorite color is Blue 😊😍🔵
5. I have been given multiple nicknames such as Neily, Nelly, and Nellz. (You’ll have to ask my friends and family about the origin of the nicknames because I never have. 😅)
6. I have an undergraduate degree in Biology, but I work in the financial industry. 🤔💭
7. I want to visit all 50 states before I make my grand exit and travel the world! 🏎💨
8. I am a huge Denver Broncos fan despite being raised in the DMV area.
9. One of my biggest dream destinations is Australia. Someone please sponsor me ASAP!
10. I am super goofy for those who know me well 🤣, I would like to tag 10 others to share a little about them too🙌🏼 @theworkingbeauty @thearthype @danielleacooper @iamjamesanthony @theplainvillegent @dandyinthebronx @p4rdonmystyle @quite_frank @sarageffrard @distortedconcept
Living my best (simple) life with @cobramestatesusa! Harvested olives, toured an olive oil factory, and then of course tasted a lot of olive oil and some farm to fork food! More on my stories! #gloriouslyunrefined