My FAVORITE arugula salad is on the blog! I've been eating this at least twice a week for MONTHS, and it even made an appearance on my Thanksgiving table ❤️⠀
You can click the link in my profile for the full recipe + instructions, or follow the instructions below: ⠀
DRESSING (whisk all these things together!)⠀
1 tsp. dijon⠀
1 Tbsp. lemon juice⠀
1 Tbsp. olive oil⠀
salt and pepper⠀
SALAD (toss these things together with the dressing!)⠀
1 grilled chicken breast, sliced⠀
1 pear, sliced⠀
1/4 cup chopped walnuts⠀
2 cups arugula
Hey ♥️I’m always on the lookout for new healthy recipes that I can add to my weightloss journey meals and I SO love it when I find high protein clean meals that everyone enjoys. So here is my grilled chicken meatballs with grilled pepps. Super delish, nutritious and satisfying.
* 200g ground chicken breast.
* 1 tbsp Origano.
* 1/2 tsp sea salt.
* 1/4 tsp black pepper.
* 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
* 1/4 tsp red chilli powder.
* 1 egg.
* 1/4 cup oats.
1. To make the meatballs, preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and grease the bottom of a baking dish with olive oil, then set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken,origano, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and red chilli powder. Mix it very well.
3. Using your hands, form the mixture into 2-inch meatballs. Dip the meatballs in egg then in oats.
4. Place the meatballs into the baking dish, separating them a little bit so they can evenly bake.
5. Put into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until almost cooked through, and then turn the oven to broil for 3-5 minutes to create a crispy, golden-brown top.