Over the past little bit I have had a few new followers so I just wanted to take a moment to say HI and let you know a few things about me!
1. I am madly in love with my little family; my husband Nick, and our 3 kids are truly a gift!
2. I am a Registered Holistic Nutritionist! Being able to say that is pretty much a dream come true! Over the past 4 years, Nick and I have gone back to school full time and have juggled married life, parenting, student life & #tinyhouse living, and by God's grace alone, we are just about to the end of our #studentlife as Nick is wrapping up at the UofG this April!
3. Because both my family and nutrition bring me joy, this insta is a blend of both! I feel it's important to show what #reallife is like and not for a second do I want anyone to think that I have everything perfectly together, because I most certainly do not.
4. I am pretty much an open book and I love hearing people's stories so please feel free to post any questions you have nutrition or otherwise!
5. If nothing else, may this insta be a glimpse of encouragement that life, while it can be incredibly hard, is worth living to the fullest of love, health, and joy!
If you are new here, please introduce yourself!! 😘
@Regranned from @jenbakkerhair - 🚨MEGA IMPORTANT UPDATE🚨 We upgraded last week and got our very own phone line! As an added bonus you can now TEXT or CALL us for all your hair related needs ✌🏻Don't forget to update us in your contact list!
This babe went to a previous Brow tech and didn’t leave as happy as she could have, so decided to try us on on for size and didn’t leave disappointed!
Here at LÜMA we specialize in a more natural looking result then her previous tech did and that’s just what she was looking for 👌🏽
#BBL all day everyday 💥 Broadband light treatments are beneficial for clients of all ages. This light treatment addresses Acne, redness caused by Rosacea and acne scars, and in this case we are targeting some slight sun damage that has accumulated over the last few years ☀️ BBL has also been proven to improve the quality of the skin, so it is a fantastic treatment to do yearly to ensure your skin stays even-toned, bright and smooth 👌🏻 Definitely one of my #faves .
🌎381 Woolwich street
Guelph, Ontario 🇨🇦
Feeling sluggish this time of year? We have the perfect solution for you! Eating the right food can make a great difference in how you feel. Eat great food, get more energy, and enjoy life! Explore our huge selection of menu items by checking out our website! Link in bio.
*** The Showgirl *** Guelph, are you ready for the 'Haus Of Love' for Xtacy Love?? This next entertainer sure is, TroyBoy Entertainment returns to Guelph with a fundraiser show like no other! Please help us to welcome back 'The Showgirl' to TBE @rachaeltemptation - Rachael is a Guelph original who stepped into the Kitchener Drag scene in late 2006 at legendary 'Club Renaissance'. In the last ten years Rachael has won 4 regional titles including Miss Guelph Pride, recently stepped down as the 'Imperial Court Princess XXX' of Toronto & launched her own fashion line TMPTD. Hands down, the aesthetic queen of the 'That's My Drag!' troupe, Rachael designs 90% of her own wardrobe, styles fabulous wigs, paints flawless make up and is best known for her celebrity impersonations!! Bringing her signature fashion and showgirl aesthetic to the stage in efforts to help send 'The SuperStar' to compete for 'Miss Continental Plus'. Check out 'The ShowGirl' herself along with the rest of the cast for That's My Drag! Season III Haus of Love Sat Jan 27 @ebar_guelph ! ** ALL AGES **
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seats for ONLY $25. $15 General Admission the night of!
Market day today! 3-7 at the GCHC! 🍆Today's Community Food Market FAQ: what is offered at the market?
🍐We are currently offering mostly produce. We carry about 35-40 different items every week and should have most of the things you'd look for in a produce section of a grocery store. If not, let us know and we will try to have it next week! We also sell our Souper Hero soup starters.
Speaking of which! We are having a soup social at Cornerstone at 2 until 5! Come by to eat some tasty soup and support our programs!