Build your VERY OWN website in just 5 steps
There are so many Small Business Owners out there that still don’t have a website
A website is one of your most powerful LEAD GENERATING tools out there
Yet on a daily basis, I get Small Business Owners who have been running for years ask about setting up their very first website
So today I wanted to share you, the simplest & fastest guide to setting up your own basic website
1. You need a domain name. This is your website name, mine is www.Francton.com, yours could be your business name. If you don’t have one, I would head over to www.one.com and purchase one there.
2. Next, you need to install WordPress on your domains FTP. The company you purchased your domain with or hosting company should have a simple 1 click setup available.
3. Find your perfect theme! Once you have WordPress up and running, you will need to install a theme you like the look of. Install it and start to customise your website
4. Create the essential pages to your site! Here are a few to start with:�Home > About > Services > Success Stories > Contact
5. Show the world your site. Once you have the website up and running, send as many people to it as you can to show off your services and success stories
David :) PS… Once you have your website set up, make sure you have plenty of “Call to Actions” on it to generate leads ✋⛔️ STOP ⛔️✋
Want event more Website, Online, and Marketing Tips? Then Join Our Facebook Community, where all the fun happens: Click Link in BIO or visit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1553535878022154/
Honesty is the best policy 😂 problems like finding people for individual tasks can all be solved through a good web presence. ———————————————
📩email@example.com with enquiries⚠️