Do you use your Sundays to regroup, relax and recharge for the next week? Maybe even do a little laundry? Wouldn’t this be a great place to get it done? The laundry room is a great place to add a little color and fun (as seen here from @jute_interior_design). Maybe if we loved where we lived, the mundane would start to be marvelous. #lovewhereyoulive#happysunday#laundryroom#paintedcabinets
I love the process! Starting with a blank slate to a possible forever home. 4 acres of dirt, trees, and a creek to studded walls and a lot of next steps. I am sitting here in my kitchen drawing up possible layouts for cabinets and an island. So many decisions to be made, but a calm and a peace through it all. God is good! I love that I hear my kids outside running around laughing and playing with the soon to be neighbors, not playing the iPad or watching TV. The sounds of bugs chattering and the wind blowing through the trees. There is even the sound of horses hooves hitting the pavement from our #Amish neighbor. These are the moments I try to take in. It's not the final product, but the moments and peace along the way. Don't get too caught up in the end goal that you loose sight of the beautiful present. Half the fun is getting there!
Soft whites done right. This room looks so snuggly! Keep out of reach of smaller humans, though.
#Repost @nanlindy (@get_repost)
✨✨Living Room Views✨✨
Who doesn't love a great living room layout? .
I get many questions about how I keep our livingroom clean with kids and dogs. Well first, nothing is perfect. This is Instagram people 😂one second it looks like this, the next a nuclear bomb explosion. 😩When we lounge on our sofa we always use lots of blankets so that helps keep us cozy and protect the fabric as well! Clean up is easy, and we eat in the kitchen, where we gather as a family, which is the most important! ❤️What tips do you guys have? 💕💕💕💕
Immaculate 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Bi-Level on a Quiet & Peaceful Lot! Brand New Septic System Just Installed! Meticulously cared for & renovated both inside & out! This one is a must see! Contact Jaclyn Fernandez for more information or to schedule your private tour. 📱 (862) 226-8626 47 Jenkins Rd Hewitt, NJ, 07421 Asking $259,99
Our house has come a long way (swipe to see transition pics). Buying a poorly-maintained, foreclosed home and doing all the work yourself (with the help of amazing fam and friends) is no joke! All that's left for the front is some foliage (and new siding but that's a different story) and then I can breathe for the first time in 3 years 😥
Happy Sunday! I told myself that I would "rest" today.. and what did I end up doing??? Redecorating my entire bedroom 🤷🏻♀️Just can't help myself!! Lol But now that bed is made with my beautiful new bedding, I can finally enjoy my new book and relax with my tea before it gets cold. 😌 how's your Sunday?
Hey, hi, hello!
It came to me the other day that I've never done an introduction, so here it goes ✨
1. I'm the worst at selfies, but this is my favorite because my gal pal Callie did my makeup ( she's tagged and she's a licensed esthetician 😘 )
2. There really isn't any shade of blue that I don't love.
3. I absolutely hate coffee but I live for hot chocolate and have been caught in line at Starbucks notoriously only for a cup of it.
4. I have one fur baby with four legs who on occasion resembles a baby shark. His name's troubadour ( swipe right to see one of his puppy pics )
5. I'm a junior at the University of Central Oklahoma with a major in Photographic Arts and a minor in public relations and fashion marketing.
6. I changed my minor three times and added / canceled an additional major before I could get myself together.
7. Tacos are the way to my heart.
8. I'm addicted to shopping and all that it entails whether it's furniture or clothes, can't stop, won't stop.
9. There isn't one chick flick that I probably haven't cried while watching. I'm a big baby.
10. Fixer Upper is my favorite. I'm constantly on the move but when I get a chance to sit down I'm probably watching it.
11. My grandma is about as funny as they come ( In reference to #10 , we can't watch it together anymore because she hates seeing "good" cabinets get gutted out of homes )
12. Despite popular belief I wasn't named after Loretta Lynn, I was named after Loretta Krusemark.
13. I will shamelessly sing in the car until the cows come home. But you better cover your ears 😅