Is it time to leave work, fill our backpacks with turkey and pumpkin pie, chase rabbits, say hello to wandering moose, jump in alpine lakes, make jet boil coffee and dehydrated dinners, sleep in a tent, and howl at the moon yet? ...asking for a friend. 😝
I've had this handle for a while now, but over the last 5 months I've connected with some amazing gals on the IG community. It's so refreshing to find ladies with similar eclectic taste as I, as well as the chicks that rock the neutral shades & simple spaces! I've learned that it's not hoarding, we just like to collect cool shit & that's totally cool!! 💖🌻 I've not really ever formally introduced myself so here it is...10 things about Chas the lady barber😁
1. I'm crazy in love with my best friend 😍
2. We are crazy dog parents to an English pointer/beagle mix & a chiweenie 🐶🐕
3. We moved from everything we know to a place where both of our hearts finally feel at home, Colorado ⛰🌵come visit!!
4. Love love Love to adventure, this is my only account so you'll notice it's not all about decor
5. I've been a crazy plant lady for about 6 years now, the plant game has grown much stronger since living in our new home!🌲🌻 first plant was a Pothos, what was yours?
6. I hate when people don't put their grocery carts up, don't be a dick🤗please & thank you!
7. Since living in Durango, I've learned the difference between western cowboy & Nashville cowboy haha🐎
8. I never thought I'd live away from a big city, yet here I am with my favorite person living the good ole farm life & I couldn't be happier🏡⛺
9. I drive a prius @magicbabyvintage
& she's perfect hahaha🦄
10. Forever throwing up peace signs because the world needs more peace💖✌🌍
I AM LIVING MY BEST LIFE!
Been discovering a lot of new hiking in my home town lately, including Squaw Mountain. This is a great short hike with very little elevation gain. It’s close to Denver and has awesome mountain views, check out the new post of it in my bio!
Last Saturday, two of us took on the 5 Peak Traverse through the front range of Boulder. The trail spanned Sanitas, Flagstaff, Green, Bear, and S. Boulder over 16.5. It was a full day of hiking from sunrise to sunset. Hiking a big day isn’t always easy, but it is always rewarding! #denvertrailbabes#hikecolorado#likeamountaingirl#hikeyourheartout
Too much wine 🍷 last night? New born baby? Now with our Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex your eyes wont give it away.
Our clinical studies show in 4 weeks
🔸93% had brighter skin around their eyes
🔸86% saw reduction in dark circles
🔸91% had a decrease in puffiness
➡️Message me to get yours so you can look bright- eyed and bushy-tailed