Bakpao A1 dari belahan Jakarta Utara ini namanya udah ngetop dimana-mana.. yang ini rasa kelapa, rasanya nendang banget dan sungguh enak kalo ditemenin kopi hitam.. Ada juga filling asin seperti ayam kecap, abon sapi, dan tuna. Selain itu ada juga yang isinya manis; tausa (kacang merah), kacang ijo..
Selamat pagi! Ini menu makan (ke)pagi(an) kami yaa.. Ada juga paket sarapan buat pengen langsung buka mulut.. Hari ini juga ada menu special Pie Tee, semacam edible mangkok berisi sayur-sayuran.. Mangkoknya imut jd tinggal langsung mangap dan hap! Ketemu di Maem?
For a last-minute Thanksgiving appetizer, try this mouth-watering Brie Stuffed Crispy Baby Potatoes from @halfbakedharvest
1 1/2 pounds mixed baby potatoes
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
kosher salt and pepper
3 tablespoons butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, grated
2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
8 ounces brie, cut into small wedges
1-2 teaspoons white truffle oil
8 pan-fried sage leaves
crushed pink peppercorn
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. On a large baking sheet, toss together the potatoes, olive oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and roast 20 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender. Using a potato masher or a fork, gently press down on the potatoes, smashing them to about 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Mix together the butter, garlic, and thyme. Drizzle the butter over the potatoes and return the potatoes to the oven and roast another 20-25 minutes or until golden and crisp. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add a thin slice of brie to each potato and roast until melted.
4. Arrange the warm potatoes on a serving plate and drizzle with truffle oil. Top with sage and peppercorns. Enjoy!
Swipe to see how I made this yummy turkey and veggie dinner with rice.
Also made enough for my hubby’s dinner and lunch for me tomorrow. Feeling so tired tonight honestly grateful it’s Friday night which means no work tomorrow 😊
In this delicious dinner is
Frozen chopped onion, frozen chopped spinach, frozen chopped veggies, frozen peas, frozen spinach, turkey mince, paprika, turmeric, tomato purée and Passats served with white rice
Too much food probably but still better than a takeaway
Who’s going to Spatchcock their Turkey this year for Thanksgiving? If you weren’t planning on doing it, you totally need to. Spatchcocking cuts down cooking time and you get an evenly cooked bird and it’s delicious! Grab my Butter Basted Turkey recipe from profile link
Take a break from your responsibilities and recharge with a snack. If you do meal preps during the week, prepare your snacks as well so you can just grab one when you get hungry.
Our containers come in different sizes so you’ll surely find one that’s perfect for your needs.
Go to our bio @17ninety to get a 25% discount on your first order.
How about some mac and cheese for lunch today? Take out your @17ninety containers and make some now!
Haven’t got your own @17ninety container set? Here’s your chance to get yours at 25% off! Just click the link in our bio to get this Instagram special! 👉 @17ninety
Have a bowl of oats for breakfast. Here’s an idea from @plantbasedrd
1/2 cup oats
1 1/4 cup almond milk
1 tbsp flax meal
1 tsp blackstrap molasses
1 tsp cinnamon
handful of fresh cranberries
1/2 mashed ripe banana
Cook this until the cranberries broke apart and until desired consistency. Then top with blueberries, cranberries, pecans, banana, and mulberries.
Fancy some barbecued lamb this weekend? Try out this effortless recipe now!
- 1½ kg lamb leg, boned and butterflied
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped capers
- grated rind and juice one small lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground pepper and salt
- salad, to serve
1.Preheat the barbecue to 200ºC (the burners should be set at medium). Combine the parsley, capers, rind, juice and oil, then rub over the lamb. Then season with pepper and salt.
2.Place the lamb in the centre of the barbecue, skin side up. Turn the burners directly under the lamb off. The remaining burners are left on to conduct and circulate the heat around the lamb.
3.Close the lid and cook for 25 minutes per 500g for a medium result, see tips below. Test for doneness with tongs in the thickest part. Rare is soft when pressed, medium is springy and well done is very firm.
4.Remove lamb, cover loosely with foil, and rest lamb for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve the lamb with salad. * Slow roasting is another option, cook in the oven at 140ºC for around 4 hours or a little faster at 160ºC for 2-3 hours. Whatever way you choose, use a roasting dish similar to the size of your roast. Cover the dish with baking paper and foil for the first half of the cooking time and then remove it so your lamb browns well. When it’s done the meat will be meltingly tender and fall from the bone.
Source: Beef and Lamb
You can never go wrong with Shrimp Pasta! Try this recipe tonight →
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
8 ounces fettuccine
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 cups baby arugula
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
2. Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
5. Melt remaining 6 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Stir in pasta, arugula and Parmesan until arugula begins to wilt, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Special of the day! Bakso dari dapur Rimba, ada 5 buah bakso yang berenang dengan manja di kuah kaldu nikmat, dilengkapi dengan bihun dan mie kuning, dengan cincangan bawang putih goreng di atasnya. Sungguh godaan yang susah ditolak saat music hujan... hanya hadir tiap hari Rabu dan Jumat dan Minggu..
Ada harga special bagi mereka yang berani menerjang hujan demi makan di Warung Maem. Discount 20% untuk Sang Pejuang Hujan.. Bantu sebarkan yaa.. ☺☺☺
Here’s a delicious dessert perfect for Thanksgiving - Sweet Potato Chess Pie. Thank you to @lisawineandglue for this recipe.
1 pie crust
1/2 cup butter melted
1 sweet potato about 1 pound, baked and pureed
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 TBSP vinegar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsps vanilla
3 TBSPs all purpose flour
5 oz marshmallows
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a deep dish 9 inch pie pan with your pie crust.
2. Whisk together the potato and melted butter. Then stir in all the remaining ingredients except the marshmallows. Pour it into the pie crust and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the edges are set but the middle has a little jiggle still to it.
3. Take the pie out and dot it with the marshmallows. Turn on your broiler and put the pie back in, watching very closely. Broil until the marshmallows turn brown on top, about five minutes. When you take the pie out, the marshmallows will be standing up still all weird, but as the pie cools they will fall and make a nice toasted marshmallow layer.
4. Let cool on the counter for a half hour and then completely in the refrigerator overnight.
I think I’ve found someone who loves avocados as much as me!!! First she ate half my salad, then she and her sister drank half my shake. THEN she asked for more avocados!! Lmao! She has to be my kid! 🤷🏻♀️😜