Don't worry, we got you! We have another flavor of No-Churn Ice Cream truffles for you! ✌️
INGREDIENTS - 2 ⅓ cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 24 oz Hershey’s milk chocolate
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs DIRECTIONS
1. Begin by making the toasted marshmallow no-churn ice cream. Combine toasted mini marshmallows with sweetened condensed milk. Whip 2 cups of heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the toasted marshmallow mixture into the whipped cream. Freeze overnight, or until scoopable.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the Hershey’s chocolate truffle filling. Heat ⅓ cup heavy cream and pour over 8 oz of chopped Hershey’s chocolate. Let sit for 5 minutes. Stir the cream and chocolate together until melted and thickened. Place in the fridge for about 1 hour, until scoopable.
3. Once the ice cream and truffle mixtures are ready, assemble the S’mores Bon Bons. Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop the toasted marshmallow ice cream. Using a smaller scoop (or forming a small round ball by hand,) add a Hershey’s chocolate truffle into the center of the ice cream scoop. Drop the ice cream truffle ball into 16 oz of melted Hershey’s chocolate and coat thoroughly. Finish by rolling the chocolate covered ice cream ball in crushed graham cracker crumbs. Chill the S’mores Bon Bons until the chocolate has set, then serve and enjoy!
Just posted this one over at @back2thebase where I’ve been curating all week! I’ve been posting selections of photos from some of my favourite film photographers from all around the land! I’ve been having a blast and I’ve got two more days left! Also, they’ve formatted their gallery so that each photo has a white border. The results make for a clean looking gallery and the ability to view entire 2:3 images in portrait orientation. Thoughts? #nightmovesonfilm#kodak#ektar
Today's Specials Friday December 15th 🍲Soup of the Day: Hungarian Mushroom OR Ham and White Bean 🍕Slice: BBQ Base with BBQ Chicken, bacon and red onion 🍞Sandwich: Turkey Roll Up with lettuce, tomato, onion and cranberry horseradish sauce #specials#slice#sandwich#homemadesoup#orleanscapecod
Inspiration has definitely struck today - have been in the kitchen pretty much all day! Knocked together this minestrone-esque soup together for lunch - onion, carrot, mushroom, spinach, tomato, veggie stock and noodles. So good! And extra for tomorrow too 😋🍜
It is cold and rainy in Austin today. It is the perfect day for soup. There’s something about making things from scratch that feeds my creative process. Homemade bread is the best. But even using stock that I made or cutting up vegetables one by one, the slow repetitive nature of it all on a day like today feels really soulful. What about you? What mundane things feed what you do as a passion? #questions#soulfood#soulful#rainyday#homemadesoup#goodforthesoul#feedcreativity
Sometimes when life hands you lemons, you can also put the lemons on the fridge and pick some popcorn for the pain -
I know I am not making sense, just leave me and my @u chloesfoodanddairy @chloescupcakeheaven popcorn -
I love it cos it isn't overwhelmingly sweet
Today has been quite the day, but I remain grateful to God.
Today's Specials Saturday December 16th 🍲Soup of the Day: White Bean and Ham OR Coconut Pumpkin Curry 🍕Slice: Club Med- fig jam and garlic white sauce base, feta cheese, caramelized onion and prosciutto 🥖Sandwich: Pulled Pork Sub with mango BBQ sauce and cranberry coleslaw #specials#slice#sandwich#homemadesoup