We've got some awesome bags of treats for our KHFF RIP Passholders! In addition to these badass goodie grabs, each RIP pass includes a full weekend pass, KHFF 9 shirt , KHFF9 poster, and a ticket to Knoxferatu—which takes place Thursday night before KHFF begins. 3 very special bags contain tickets that will get you an additional bonus prize! Head to our site to grab one now!
Welcome to Not Quite Hollywood, the fast and furious story of OZploitation - an eye-popping celebration of Australian cult films of the '70s and early '80s (including STONE, MAD MAX and TURKEY SHOOT). Exploding with adrenaline-pumping clips and outrageous anecdotes from a smorgasbord of local and international names (including Quentin Tarantino, Dennis Hopper, Jamie Lee Curits and Barry Humphries) this is the wild, untold story of an era when Aussie cinema showed the world a full-frontal explosion of boobs, pubes, tubes... and even a little kung-fu!
Ozploitation films have always been of interest to me but I have to admit after watching not quite Hollywood available now from @umbrellaentertainment, this has opened my eyes to films I never knew existed. This is such an amazing and entertaining watch and gives a great insight to the delights of Ozploitation cinema. Throughout this are interviews with filmmakers and stars, each giving their own thoughts and stories on the movies, which are more than often hilarious! For fans of 70’s and 80’s horror/action/exploitation cinema, I cannot recommend this release highly enough!
*Audio commentary from Ozploitation auteurs.
* Deleted and extended scenes. * The lost interview: Chris Lofven.
* A word with Bob Ellis. * Quentin Tarantino and Brian Trenchard-Smith interview
* MIFF Ozploitation panel. * MIFF red carpet footage. * Behind the scenes footage from the crew. * UK interview with director Mark Hartley.
* THE BAZURA PROJECT segment. * THE MONTHLY conversation. * THE BUSINESS interview. * Extended Ozploitation trailer reel. * John D. Lamond: CONFESSIONS OF AN R-RATED FILMMAKER. * Richard Franklin on-set interview. * Terry Bourke’s NOON SUNDAY reel. * BARRY McKENZIE: OGRE OR OCKER documentary. * INSIDE ALVIN PURPLE documentary. * TO SHOOT A MAD DOG documentary.
* Ozploitation stills and poster gallery. * NQH production gallery. * NQH pitch promos.
* Original theatrical trailer.