Canada's 150 birthday is this Saturday! 🇨🇦 All week we'll be sharing with you what some of our staff, faculty, and students' hopes are for the next 150 years in this great country. #Canada150#Canada300 | Share yours in the comments below.
10 fun facts in honour of #Canada150 :
1. 77% of the world’s maple syrup is made in Quebec
2. The first Tim Hortons opened in 1964 in Hamilton
3. The toonie was introduced in 1996
4. Cirque du Soleil was founded in Quebec in 1984
5. The term “trick or treat” was first used in Alberta
6. Babe Ruth hit his first professional home run on the Toronto Islands
7. Peameal bacon is often considered “Canadian bacon” abroad
8. Ontario has over 250,000 lakes, 1/3 of the world’s fresh water
9. It’s illegal to swear in French in Montreal
10. The CN Tower in Toronto was the world’s tallest free-standing structure until 2007
FINNA TAKE THE BEAUTY WORLD BY STORM 😤⛈ • ALREADY KING 👑 OF THIS CONTENT SHIT BET YOU 18 BEAUTY BLENDERS I COULD BECOME A QUEEN OF THE THE MAKE UP WORLD 💁🏻 • HAD BETTER HAIR THAN ANYONE THIS WEEKEND BUT I KNOW EVERYONE WAS JUST TOO SHY TO TELL ME 🤦🏻♀️ 🔫: @KARLNIKOLAI
[giveaway] Sharetea is a popular bubble tea chain from Taiwan.The company has over 450 locations in United States, Canada and over 18 countries.You must try its Creama. The fresh tea and Rich Cheese Flavour Creama makes Sharetea's drinks difference.
I'm giving away 10 vouchers. 5 Lucky Winners can enjoy the Maple Creama Drink with their friends.
Follow the instructions below for a chance to win two FREE Vouchers.👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
⏩ Prize: FIVE lucky winner will receive free vouchers 🎁✨Winner can enjoy the drink with their friends.
To enter you must:
1⃣ follow @toronto_diary and @sharetea_hq
2️⃣ and tag a friend (one tag = one entry) *invalid entries will be deleted* 👭💕
Contest ends June.28th, 11:59 PM ET, 2017 and FIVE lucky winners will be announced on next day 🎉🎉🎉 Good luck to you all 😘❤️ ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.
Contest is open to Canadian residents only.
For this week's #StartupMonday meet Maria & Amielie. They are the co-founders of Squeazy, which is a product specifically designed to help Autistic children ranging from the age of 6 and up to cope with their over sensitivity 🙌🏼