Hanging small quilts using yard stick and drilling holes to hold the clips #ikeahack and you can move them depending on size of small quilt . 💕 got a second one ready for hubby to hand as soon as his head is better 😂
My favorite spot so far. ☁️☁️☁️ Not sure if it's because of the ikea cabinet hack, or because it's where the booze lives. 💁🏻🍸💕 ••• Side note: the frames will eventually be hung on the wall. Hopefully before the end of the year lol
This past Tuesday the incredibly talented @laurakellyweddings helped us with our annual staff photoshoot and captured, not only our amazing team, but the very cozy office space we've created. Here is a sneak peek of the place KEP calls home and watch out for a full blog post on WHY this space is so special to us - it is so much more than just four walls!
Ikea Response to Balenciaga's $2,145 Lookalike Bag.
Last week, as we know Balenciaga launched $2,145 blue "shopper tote" bag that looked exactly like Ikea's 99 cents Frakta shopping bag. Which caused a frenzy on the internet. There was an ad made by Ikea that says:
How to identify an original Ikea Frakta bag
1) Shake it. If it rustles, it's the real deal.
2) Multifunctional. It can carry hockey gear, bricks, and even water.
3) Throw it in the dirt. A true Frakta is simply rinsed off with a garden hose when dirty.
4) Fold it. Are you able to fold it to the size of a small purse? If the answer is yes, congratulations.
5) Look inside. The original has an authentic Ikea tag.
6) Price tag. Only $0.99.
Meanwhile an Ikea rep told Today that they are deeply flattered that the Balenciaga tote bag resembles the Ikea iconic sustainable blue bag for 99 cents. Nothing beats the versatility of a great big blue bag!